Republic pvp healers... WHERE ARE YOU!!???

Weeeeee

WE NEED MOAR TO QUE.

90% of pops I get these days don't have heals on the Pub team.

If anyone enjoys healing, please spec into it and que wzs, I'd glady give you my MVP and exotech stims when needed.

Thank you,

Xoxoxox

Edited by Weeeeee

WE NEED MOAR TO QUE.

If anyone enjoys healing, please spec into it and que wzs, I'd glady give you my MVP and exotech stims when needed.

Thank you,

Xoxoxox

Scittles heals now!

Can't beat epic Sentinel heals!

It's funny how things turn out.

Many Rep PVP healers have stopped queing, because at one stage we had up to 4 healers in match.

I can remember about three in the last week like that.

NKBE left a match the other day in frustration, and I could well understand it.

I felt bad and then went to my Shadow to give the other healers a chance.

Healing when there is 4 of you, 2 tanks and 2 dps is terribly frustrating.

But of course you log onto your dps alt...and no healers...

go figure ..:rolleyes:

It's funny how things turn out.

Many Rep PVP healers have stopped queing, because at one stage we had up to 4 healers in match.

NKBE left a match the other day in frustration, and I could well understand it.

I felt bad and then went to my Shadow to give the other healers a chance.

Healing when there is 4 of you, 2 tanks and 2 dps is terribly frustrating.

But of course you log onto your dps alt...and no healers...

go figure ..:rolleyes:

Lol this. Whenever I queue there's usually like 2 other healers.

NKBE left a match the other day in frustration, and I could well understand it....

If your talking about that hutball game a few days ago, i remember that and was disappointed. Hutball is the only map where 4 or more good healers can easily win. You don't even really need dps on that map...

What we are truely missing, is decent tanks, or i would even settle for dps that protect the healers. Only 2 tanks i see are Xaiden, and when i log onto my healer Nyyka switches to his shadow. Oh there are others, but you can't even call them tanks because they don't get a single point of protection.

Lets be honest, even the good dps i see queing, when im healing, almost none of them protect the heals. They all want to be off chasing the enemy heals, instead of protecting their own. I mean really, even tank classes that spec dps are bad on our server, they don't even throw out taunts which don't even cost a GCD (I know cheiftain does, but thats about it).

Lets get some decent tanks, or some dps that wants to help defend, and you will see my healer and more than likely a few others queing more.

Unless you're f2p, there shouldn't be any reason you can't switch to dps spec if there are too many healers on your team. Only costs 200k to unlock field respec, and from there on its free insta-respec anytime anywhere as long as you're out of combat...

also the sheer fact that i have to change 10+ quickbar skills

whos really that ****ed.

Unless you're f2p, there shouldn't be any reason you can't switch to dps spec if there are too many healers on your team. Only costs 200k to unlock field respec, and from there on its free insta-respec anytime anywhere as long as you're out of combat...

Correct.

But wrong.

Maybe ..just maybe I want to heal?? Shocking I know but there it is...

Wait maybe with Cartel Coins I can change what I prefer to do in game..

awesome Idea ..

Bioware could make a fortune..

Oh and lets not forget about gear optimisation. I dont currently have a 2nd set of fully Augmented War Hero gear with Elite War Hero weapons and off hand for my dps spec...spose I should just get to grinding one up Amirite?

Also free respecs have only happened sinvce F2P hit, like 2 days ago...we where discussing events over the last week or so.

/endrant

WE NEED MOAR TO QUE.

Thank you,

Xoxoxox

I would queue but......

1. "Go get recruit gear it makes your heals bigger"- sorry id much rather hvae an extra 1-2k on my crits than last an extra 2-3 seconds.

2. Wheres my guard? apparently guarding healers on the pub side isn't done.

3.peels and taunts when that mara is squishing my face in i'm basically just trying to drag them as far away from the objective as possible before dying (which isnt long thatnks to the above)

All in all, I'd rather stick my balls in a vice and slowly winch it shut than pvp these days.

I would queue but......

1. "Go get recruit gear it makes your heals bigger"- sorry id much rather hvae an extra 1-2k on my crits than last an extra 2-3 seconds.

2. Wheres my guard? apparently guarding healers on the pub side isn't done.

3.peels and taunts when that mara is squishing my face in i'm basically just trying to drag them as far away from the objective as possible before dying (which isnt long thatnks to the above)

All in all, I'd rather stick my balls in a vice and slowly winch it shut than pvp these days.

Be a better healer.

Getting the actual gear takes way too long for me to be bothered. Playing in full pve gear is just painful if they have anyone with half a brain. These 2 issues put together mean I can't be bothered most of the time.

And the thought of carrying bibles heals in pvp as well as pve, not worth it! :p

To be honest I think we have enough republic healers doing well regardless or whether they have a guard or not. I suggest grouping with a tank or dps who are good with peels (I for one like ciraf and rompa cus they do their job). If i was to say where the problem was it would be in the dps. Republic dps is weak compared to the empire and the republic is less organised. If only people would ask for help them make the same mistakes over and over and over and over.....

If i was to say where the problem was it would be in the dps. Republic dps is weak compared to the empire and the republic is less organised...

^

no doubt about it

7/10 of decent dps are sents while sents are good, most have changed to focus most of them quite useless for constructive damage and defensive damage but do enjoy your high numbers

healing for this is boring crap and annoying .. where it gets the the point of being able to keep the whole team up for ages and still losing the engagement... i suggest you dps only people give it a shot

Edited by Jumpchan

To be honest I think we have enough republic healers doing well regardless or whether they have a guard or not. I suggest grouping with a tank or dps who are good with peels (I for one like ciraf and rompa cus they do their job). If i was to say where the problem was it would be in the dps. Republic dps is weak compared to the empire and the republic is less organised. If only people would ask for help them make the same mistakes over and over and over and over.....

But I want to hammer shot everyone and and and it doesn't matter who I'm doing it to as long as they're in range! I googled it, they said this is the best way to play.

^

no doubt about it

... to focus most of them quite useless for constructive damage and defensive damage but do enjoy your high numbers ...

What do you mean?

Constructive damage? Any damage that puts pressure on healers, like focus does, is constructive. I honestly have no idea what your talking about, It doesnt make any sense. Defensive damage? you mean the spec isn't as durable as watchman? It's not, but they can still put out alot of damage in a defensive situation if you know your class.

However i do agree, republic dps is seriously lacking. SERIOUSLY lacking.

What do you mean?

Constructive damage? Any damage that puts pressure on healers, like focus does, is constructive. I honestly have no idea what your talking about, It doesnt make any sense. Defensive damage? you mean the spec isn't as durable as watchman? It's not, but they can still put out alot of damage in a defensive situation if you know your class.

However i do agree, republic dps is seriously lacking. SERIOUSLY lacking.

He isn't speaking about the spec itself being useless. 'most of them being useless'.

Due to the lack of heals on the pub side I'm going to start trying to exclusively heal in PvP on my commando.

Any tanks are welcome to queue with me to make it a bit easier.

For me the biggest deterrent is the lack of tanks, getting no guards and the inability of people to peel off makes it a lot harder than it already is.

Also you might as well paint a big red mark above my name now I suppose :confused: