Trying to decide on what to do..

vandayer

I am trying to decide if I should just focus on one character and get through the story and the expansions or complete all class story lines before going on to the expansions.

A second question.... if I choose to do all of the class stories is it worth doing them all through the expansions as well or will that just be way to time consuming? Maybe just pick one class on Republic and one on Empire to do them with?

I do realize this is mostly a personal preference kind of thing but I am interested in hearing what others have experienced so I can make a better informed decision.

Thank you in advance.

This question has... a very lot of answers. SWTOR is a game, which has so many facets...

Playing the game as Republic light/neutral/dark, playing the game imperial light/neutral/dark. Playing a force user, playing a non force user. Do all combinations on all classes/subclasses means to getting the whole content of story.

This furthermore leads to at least 24 Characters :sul_wink:

Yeah I got into a long discussion about this in game. It is a tough question that obviously has no right or wrong answer.

I think I'm going to try to play all 8 class stories first. From that figure out which I enjoyed most. Not so much the story but the actual game play and then start with that class moving forward.

I will be having a surgery soon that will have me at home for about 6 weeks,.... so I'll have a lot of free time to play!

Yeah I got into a long discussion about this in game. It is a tough question that obviously has no right or wrong answer.

I think I'm going to try to play all 8 class stories first. From that figure out which I enjoyed most. Not so much the story but the actual game play and then start with that class moving forward.

I will be having a surgery soon that will have me at home for about 6 weeks,.... so I'll have a lot of free time to play!

The other point about doing all the class stories is that you get all the class buffs *and* all the Heroic Moment abilities on all your characters. That might or might not interest you, but it's worth adding it to the mix of things to consider.

I am trying to decide if I should just focus on one character and get through the story and the expansions or complete all class story lines before going on to the expansions.

A second question.... if I choose to do all of the class stories is it worth doing them all through the expansions as well or will that just be way to time consuming? Maybe just pick one class on Republic and one on Empire to do them with?

I do realize this is mostly a personal preference kind of thing but I am interested in hearing what others have experienced so I can make a better informed decision.

Thank you in advance.

I'd play through all the class stories first. If you are only going to play 1 from each faction through KOTFE and KOTET I recommend Knight and Warrior. To me those two fit KOTFE and KOTET best.

The other point about doing all the class stories is that you get all the class buffs *and* all the Heroic Moment abilities on all your characters. That might or might not interest you, but it's worth adding it to the mix of things to consider.

This can be very useful when going up against some of the tougher bosses in KOTFE and KOTET.