Kel Dor and Mon Calamari Codex entries

Semblus

Has any one had any luck finding the Kel Dor and Mon Calamari codex entries?

I've looked all over Ord Mantell with a fine tooth comb and searced the internet but so far no luck.

They are the last 2 enteries i need for Ord Mantell.

• 3 weeks later...
There are a lot of codex bugs. Sometimes the bars tracking progress won't fill immediately and require time or logging out and in to update properly. I question whether the bar lengths are appropriate from class to class, since some codex entries are related directly to class story. I have Ship 0/1 for Dromund Kaas, despite having my ship and not seeing a ship category, and some bestiaries are class exclusive as well. It's tricky to fill out an entire world at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't find them either.

At one time the entries have been doable, as the "Original Game Codex Text" is available at swtor spy. Perhaps this is from beta.

What I also am thinking is that it has been changed since beta, and now we need to find a plaque of some sorts somewhere.

Also, does anyone have an example of a codex entry from one world which unlocks on another world?

Can I confirm a example the "Hutt Cartel" codex for the planet Hutta is found on the planet "Nar Shadaar" i think it might be the same sort of thing for these ones Edited by Coczilla
was late and made no sense :P

• 1 year later...

It's unacceptable that after all this time a player cannot complete the codex entries for Ord Mantell. I just created a new toon and tried to find Kel Dor and Mon Calamari... nope. STILL undiscovered.

Is there perhaps a work-around by having a trooper join up with a smuggler during their class mission cut scenes? Anyone please help.

It's unacceptable that after all this time a player cannot complete the codex entries for Ord Mantell. I just created a new toon and tried to find Kel Dor and Mon Calamari... nope. STILL undiscovered.

Is there perhaps a work-around by having a trooper join up with a smuggler during their class mission cut scenes? Anyone please help.

No, smugglers don't get them, either.

The codex is a buggy pile of disappointment, and Bioware's official stance appears to be "Nobody cares about the codex, stop bothering us about it."

Don't quote me but I believe the Kel Dor is on Tython. There is either a master that gives you a quest or the one that gives you the Heroic I believe.

If it the heroic you have to finish the heroic and then come back.

I am not 100% sure I'm right though.

Don't quote me but I believe the Kel Dor is on Tython. There is either a master that gives you a quest or the one that gives you the Heroic I believe.

If it the heroic you have to finish the heroic and then come back.

I am not 100% sure I'm right though.

The only heroic available on Tython is given by a Zabrak if memory serves me right, not a Kel-Dor.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 2 years later...
There is, ironically, a Kel Dor and a Mon Calamati that you fight before boarding your shuttle before you go off planet. This might have been where you were supposed to get the codex, but it doesn't give you anything when you finish fighting them.

• 5 years later...