Clone Wars S5 Brings In Things From The Old Republic

Lord_Karsk

And it looks pretty sweet,anyone who can tell what i'm talking about ? check out the awesome trailer..

Quote:

Lucasfilm Animation team developed Old Republic-era character models during season 3’s “Mortis Trilogy,” so maybe we’ll see some of the Galaxy’s more ancient history? It’d be a smart move for the Clone Wars team, what with the MMOG hit Star Wars: The Old Republic

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/11/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-5-trailer-darth-maul-death-watch-battle-over-the-galaxy-exclusive/

Edited by Lord_Karsk

I've been very impressed with the Clone Wars series over the past 2/3 seasons. Some stand out episodes for sure. (Sy Snootles anyone?) They aren't afraid to show people dying, have some really good storylines and have introduced some excellent characters, (despite a few dodgy retcons).

In fact Clone Wars is probably the only Star Wars Medium that is not in decline.

I hope S5 starts to move away from EU more...just too much of that crap in that show. We also need the Slave I to be rebuilt for when Boba appears in his Ep V - like Mandalorian armor.

You want an EU series to move away from EU? Tee hee ;D

You want an EU series to move away from EU? Tee hee ;D

I suppose some people, me included, do not regard Clone Wars as EU. My understanding is that, thus far at least, Lucas has overseen the whole project.

I suppose some people, me included, do not regard Clone Wars as EU. My understanding is that, thus far at least, Lucas has overseen the whole project.

Yes the TCW are canon an GL is very much working on them.

Edited by Lord_Karsk