Keyturning Sentinal topping damage meters

Scerge

I was playing on my jedi shadow just now and there was a level 36 sentinal who was keyturning and had really slow reactions and he finished the game on around 300k damage.

For example a player would run through him and it would take like 2 seconds for him to slowly turn and look at them and follow.

He killed people in seconds, when is this being fixed?

He just tunnel visioned people until they was dead, and against healers he didn't interrupt ONCE.

They just died.

If someone is topping the damage done as a keyturner there is a problem with the class...

Edited by Scerge

Are you serious? Just because he uses his keyboard for movement? He is obviously a good keyturner, nothing more. You should of just started a thread to QQ about sents in general. Who cares about how he got the damage.

It's true, all Sentinals are icon clicking keyboard turners. Only don't tell anyone or else the QQ tears will break the internet.

It is also true that anyone that still plays a Sorc or an Op is a PVP god. It takes REAL skill to play classes that have been nerfed in to the ground or were weak to begin with, and girls will be attracted to these players.

I heal while I stand still, I'm OP as heck. Nerf me.

^ Makes as much sense as this topic.

"If someone is topping the damage done as a keyturner there is a problem with the class... "

More like there's a problem with the other team....

So? My max was 372k damage on my pyro BH when I was a poor key turning nub at level 30-something. I didn't even feel like I did anything, as in getting meaningful kills, but then I got a huge total damage number. It happens and simply proves total damage done in the results screen means jack squat, especially if most of that damage was healed right up by the other team. But you people never compare enemy healing numbers to your damage numbers do you?

I was playing on my jedi shadow just now and there was a level 36 sentinal who was keyturning and had really slow reactions and he finished the game on around 300k damage.

For example a player would run through him and it would take like 2 seconds for him to slowly turn and look at them and follow.

He just tunnel visioned people until they was dead, and against healers he didn't interrupt ONCE.

They just died.

If someone is topping the damage done as a keyturner there is a problem with the class...

If he was finishing second behind you, would you have even made this thread?

Too many QQ threads about sent/mara and sin/shadow as it is....

Are you serious? Just because he uses his keyboard for movement? He is obviously a good keyturner, nothing more.

are YOU serious? (not implying anything on the matter of po mara/sents or not)

keyturning and you are on the lower end of the skill ladder. a good keyturner is worse than a worse non key turner.

300k is nothing. Very easy to get 300k damage even with keyturning meele.

We have a klicking backpadaling mara on our server who does 400k in most warzones. His equip ist BIS, he has guard 100% of the time and a personal healer. He has to turn with keys, because how else could he klick the skills?

His way of playing: jump in, aoe, backpedal until far enough for a new jump. Repeat. 6-7k crits.

PS. "topping" damage with 300k is just sad.

Edited by Karenai

keyturning and you are on the lower end of the skill ladder. a good keyturner is worse than a worse non key turner.

OH no! Someone get my mother, this kids making fun of me. You must know me, what server am I on again? Oh yeah thats right...you don't know me or my skill. Im an average player that uses keybinds. Go find something else to do in your freetime.

300k is nothing. Very easy to get 300k damage even with keyturning meele.

We have a klicking backpadaling mara on our server who does 400k in most warzones. His equip ist BIS, he has guard 100% of the time and a personal healer. He has to turn with keys, because how else could he klick the skills?

His way of playing: jump in, aoe, backpedal until far enough for a new jump. Repeat. 6-7k crits.

PS. "topping" damage with 300k is just sad.

That's all you notice, probably, but since AoE crits need more buildup than that to be good, this is blatant lies

They just died.

Four words.

Yea. And. So. What.

Ok I'll bite --

It's a 10-49 bracket, you're team was bad - wait check that - terrible, 10-49 is rough for a Sent/Maras when they get focused. They literally get blown up by ANY class, particularly Snipers/GS.

So the point of your post is your team were running around letting him do his thing uninterrupted, and you expect a different result?

This is false.

I know a number of "Keyboard Turners" who wipe the floor with "Non-Key Turners" it is all a matter of skill and knowing how to minimize the benefits of non-Key turning.

Actually I find quite a few "Non-Key Turners" easier to kill than "Keyboard Turners" because "Non-Key Turners" tend to not have good rotation control or timing because they are too busy jumping around like a moron. Once you nail them with a snare they don't know what to do and since their primary play skill is "abuse LOS" they tend to get eaten alive after that.