Join us Oct 24th to watch Player “JediConsular” live stream PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!

CourtneyWoods

Any ETA on new date? Or recorded stream if the event already occured?

No ETA as of yet. It has not happened yet. It was just last Thursday that they had to cancel. My guess is sometime this week or next as soon as they can get all of the parties back together again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No ETA as of yet. It has not happened yet. It was just last Thursday that they had to cancel. My guess is sometime this week or next as soon as they can get all of the parties back together again.

Conspiracy!

We're back this week on the 24th. Looking forward to doing this!

Hi, Bioware! I got a brilliant idea! Maybe next time you will feature my stream? I'll gonna be playing the most powerful class and spec in the game - Combat Medic Commando :wea_06::cool: in the most prestigious and bountiful bracket - Ranked Solo Q! :sy_inventory::eek: Edited by GNWP

Hi, Bioware! I got a brilliant idea! Maybe next time you will feature my stream? I'll gonna be playing the most powerful class and spec in the game - Combat Medic Commando :wea_06::cool: in the most prestigious and bountiful bracket - Ranked Solo Q! :sy_inventory::eek:

Combat Medic is not completely terrible for soloque. I would say go gunnery dps instead because it's easier to carry a win as a dps with electronet than a subpar healer class with electronet. In my experience, Mercmando healer only works in a full ranged dps comp with high burst.

- 2.5k Rated SoloQue, 2.4k GroupQue Merc.

Edited by DkSharktooth

Hi, Bioware! I got a brilliant idea! Maybe next time you will feature my stream? I'll gonna be playing the most powerful class and spec in the game - Combat Medic Commando :wea_06::cool: in the most prestigious and bountiful bracket - Ranked Solo Q! :sy_inventory::eek:

Where can we sign up? Sounds like it'll be AWESOME!

Well if Alex can't really explain how Arenas work and the fact it's clear Bioware don't spend much time in them when they claim that in ranked Arenas, the match making ALWAYS works (1 Heal, DPS, Tank etc) vs the same and it simply doesn't when you see 4 Shadows in one RANKED match - what gives?

But for the love of god, please give Arenas their OWN Q for normal warzones. It's about time PvP'ers had some choice.

Giving choice sometimes have very negative consequences. Take WoW for instance, where certain battlegrounds have been completely boycotted by a faction so that it is completely impossible to win if you're in the wrong faction. And it keeps self-perpetuating. Only the newbs who aren't aware of the boycott get in and get creamed.