Clarification of Top 96 Character Reward

AlexModny

• Dev Post

Hey Top 96ers!

Just wanted to give an update to y’all that your reward for the being the best of the best will not be in your mailbox when you login on Tuesday after the end of Season 2. You will be getting the reward within the week though! All your other rewards will be granted however, just not this Top 96 reward. We want to cross our t’s and dot our i’s with the list and at which point that is done you will be granted a lockbox containing your reward. If there are hitches with this plan we will update y’all ASAP. Great job in Season 2, best of luck in Season 3!

Happy Hunting!

This type of pro-active announcement is great. Also, I like the notion that BW may be scrubbing the list for exploiters before making it official. At least, that's my story for what you are doing, and I'm sticking to it.

With the top three of each class being determined by their highest earned ratings instead of what they end the season with, might I suggest adding a "Highest Earned" segment to the leaderboards? It would be nice to look back on previous seasons and see just how far you got instead of where you ended up, as well as know how far you have to go for the season's "best of the best" status.

With the top three of each class being determined by their highest earned ratings instead of what they end the season with, might I suggest adding a "Highest Earned" segment to the leaderboards? It would be nice to look back on previous seasons and see just how far you got instead of where you ended up, as well as know how far you have to go for the season's "best of the best" status.

^ this is what my biggest complaint has been with the leader boards. If you're going to give out rewards based on ''highest earned'' there is not really much of a point in listing people's current rating, since it's irrelevant. The leader boards should only show your highest earned (to reflect the current reward system)

Edited by SOULCASTER

^ this is what my biggest complaint has been with the leader boards. If you're going to give out rewards based on ''highest earned'' there is not really much of a point in listing people's current rating, since it's irrelevant. The leader boards should only show your highest earned (to reflect the current reward system)

well said. what Rahc said. +1. so on and so forth....

This type of pro-active announcement is great. Also, I like the notion that BW may be scrubbing the list for exploiters before making it official. At least, that's my story for what you are doing, and I'm sticking to it.

I sincerely hope this is the case.

keep dreaming.

Though I am still wondering why there is a cross server reward when we don't have cross server queues and thus no cross server competition. Some servers are so empty that people couldn't get this reward even if they were winning every single match.

Out of curiosity how is it being handled if one or more people occcupy top three in both group and solo with the same character? I Know at least one case where this is true.

1 less title goes out?

4th place gets one?

Or do group and ranked have different titles? (Didn't seem to be the case judging by the dev post.)

EDIT: highest rated 4th place gets one it seems.

Edited by CaptainApop

/snip

you will be granted a lockbox containing your reward.

Hold on a minute.

Are we still getting the title All-Galactic <insert class here>?

If yes, why does it need to be shipped out in a lockbox? You usually don't do that for just a title, e.g. the title the Illustrious or the arena titles and other titles we have been gotten.

So why the need for a lockbox?

Could it be that we might get more than just a title?

Do we get yet another recoloured Obroan armor set?! Do we maybe get a picture of a recoloured Obroan armor set as a decoration for our Strongholds?! ...I'm scared...

Edited by VdFExarKun

Hold on a minute.

Are we still getting the title All-Galactic <insert class here>?

If yes, why does it need to be shipped out in a lockbox? You usually don't do that for just a title, e.g. the title the Illustrious or the arena titles and other titles we have been gotten.

So why the need for a lockbox?

Could it be that we might get more than just a title?

Do we get yet another recoloured Obroan armor set?! Do we maybe get a picture of a recoloured Obroan armor set as a decoration for our Strongholds?! ...I'm scared...

The best thing is you get empty lockbox. In that is the surprise!

hello ! :D

is it possible to have a French translation of how we will receive this title please?

>< sorry, i'm a **** in English ^^

Salut Arthé,

Le mec a juste dit qu'il allait avoir un retard pour la remise du titre"{NomDeClasse} Galactique" pour les 3 premiers de chaque mode de ranked.

Il précise que le titre devrait arriver par boite aux lettres durant la semaine quand "tout sera prêt".

A+.

Edited by elektaf

• Dev Post

Just got confirmation that the Top 96 Rewards for Season 2 have been granted to the winners!

If you see a character with an All-Galaxy title they deserve your bows of respect or cowers in fear! These players are the best around!

Happy hunting!

Just got confirmation that the Top 96 Rewards for Season 2 have been granted to the winners!

If you see a character with an All-Galaxy title they deserve your bows of respect or cowers in fear! These players are the best around!

Happy hunting!

Don't you mean /laugh for win trading?

Happy hunting!

Would be nice if you guys could update the leaderboards, my final rating didn't get updated.