Tulak Hord

Talon_Starfire

How did/would Tulak Hord feel about Revan and the Revanites?

Thanks

He probably wouldn't be too happy with them since he was an old-fashioned Sith Lord and purely dark side user. :)

Edited by Path-x

Tulak Hord was the greatest sith sword master to ever live, much like Mace Windu was the greatest Jedi lightsaber master. By greatest I mean acknowledged as the best at using their respective weapons, not feats that we are actually aware of (although beating Sidious in a lightsaber duel is goddamn impressive).

although beating Sidious in a lightsaber duel is gosh darn impressive

Windu did not actually beat Sidious. It was just a part of the plan to turn Anakin to the Dark Side. Before Anakin entered he let himself be disarmed so he would appear like a victim.

I mean I know this was kinda "left to interpretation" so the kids can be content but anyone with a little bit of intellect or common sense can see that it was obviously staged.

Edited by Path-x

Windu did not actually beat Sidious. It was just a part of the plan to turn Anakin to the Dark Side. Before Anakin entered he let himself be disarmed so he would appear like a victim.

I mean I know this was kinda "left to interpretation" so the kids can be content but anyone with a little bit of intellect or common sense can see that it was obviously staged.

I think that Tulak Hord guild would be nice, but mainly for my RP love.. so for others.... ignore my post :)

Sidious lost the lightsaber duel to both Yoda and Windu. When the fight turned to spamming force powers, Sidious gained the upper hand.

• 5 months later...
Sidious lost the lightsaber duel to both Yoda and Windu. When the fight turned to spamming force powers, Sidious gained the upper hand.

He lost the duel to Mace Windu, but not to Yoda, he just started using force powers half way through, both were holding their own with just lightsabers.