Petition: Allow us to sell Cartel market item to normal vendor

Ulnor

Seriously, like the title says, this is a must!

I'm sick and tired to see people to sell cartel market items for 400$ or even 300$ when you check vendors that would give you 20000$ for them if you could sell it to then. Cause yes you can take a peek at what they'd give you, but just can't conclude the deal. REALLY! We pay real world money for that, let us at least get what the dev intended it to be worth at least, fs it does not sell well on the GTN. and that way it might at least educate some noob the way of selling stuff and if they are too dumb to learn I'd gladly buy that item at 500$ on GTN to resell it for 20k on a vendor.

Anyone feels like me?

Yea, it would be nice to be able to vendor the junk, but it isn't going to happen. Too close to "buying credits", and that comes too close to "pay to win" for most people.

I get what you're saying but isn't what the people selling it at 500$ trying to do but just don't get what the value of things are? They are just too lazy looking at what vendors are offering for them and keeps tryingto get the fast sell. After all the vendor don't offer 3 millions for that very rare speeder. And pay to win is there with credit farmers as far as I can see 1 millions is more cost effective with credit farmers than trading legitimately earned item trading on GTN. If they did what I said it would help fight those credit farmers, That I don't like myself cause only 1 out of 5 will actually deliver what they advertise. And the last patch is a real bargain for them. Just take gamereasy.com for example they sold 1 mil for 6 USD before the update now they sell it 10 USd, don't tell me they are not concluding deals if they raise their prise that much since then. BTW I din't buy from creadit farmers but I keep seeing their adds on the fleet and I really find the equation not fair.

100 credits would do. I have so much cartel 'crap' in storage that I cannot even fully open packs anymore. I currently have seventeen characters' worth of storage filled with.....crap. I can't sell it and I'll be darned if I trash items I paid for, but there needs to be some solution for the scores and scores of items that just will not sell. No more storage/no more hypercrates.

Please come up with a way we can let go of the things we cannot sell in some semblance of a reasonable way.

---

100 credits would do. I have so much cartel 'crap' in storage that I cannot even fully open packs anymore. I currently have seventeen characters' worth of storage filled with.....crap. I can't sell it and I'll be darned if I trash items I paid for, but there needs to be some solution for the scores and scores of items that just will not sell. No more storage/no more hypercrates.

Please come up with a way we can let go of the things we cannot sell in some semblance of a reasonable way.

---

My lord... and I thought I had a ton of stuff...

Umm, maybe you don't need to open more? :)

Let us not forget the fact that we can transfer a copy of those items in our collection's tab..

And if we can vendor infinite amount of those free, account-bound items...

Maybe OP means boost items (damn, im already have to just discard or just give away those things).

In any case BW can prevent players to sell bound items.

Let us not forget the fact that we can transfer a copy of those items in our collection's tab..

And if we can vendor infinite amount of those free, account-bound items...

This has been brought up before...

It is simple... Only allow unbound CM items to be vendored, items retrieved from collections obviously couldn't be sold.

This has been brought up before...

It is simple... Only allow unbound CM items to be vendored, items retrieved from collections obviously couldn't be sold.

Yes just like you also can't sell them on the GTN. We just need a way to clean our inventory that makes it worth we payed real money. When my 10+ gloves that don't sell at a decent price on the GTN and takes days before I can sell them, it really displeases me that I have to end up destroying items I paid for with real money.

Maybe OP means boost items (damn, im already have to just discard or just give away those things).

In any case BW can prevent players to sell bound items.

Yes please to vendoring the boosts... I have a stack of 80 of the space ones that no one buys off the GTN...