Outfits

WhenRabbitHowls

If you can provide the clip yo're reffering to it would help identify the outfit in question, that said some outfits can be bought from repution vendors that are found on fleet, Oricon, Section X and Makeb to name a few.

There are also vendors that sell outfits that are bound to legacy and require a certain legacy level to purchase as well as decent amount of credits, those can be found on Droumd Kass and Corasant.

There are vendor on planets that sell other sets, those I'm not sure about the requirements, but a high amount of credits is defently one if them.

All the sets I've mentioned would cost you about 200k per set (that is: head, chest, legs,hands, greaves, belt and boots), at least. Some might cost more.

Hehe, rep you gain by getting rep tokens and then useing them as you would a medpack for example, to answer your next question you get the tokens from completing quests for that specific faction, some quest are repeatable daily or weekly some are not.

Hehe, rep you gain by getting rep tokens and then useing them as you would a medpack for example, to answer your next question you get the tokens from completing quests for that specific faction, some quest are repeatable daily or weekly some are not.

And to add to this :) Unlike other games like for example World of Warcraft where you had to earn reputation for each character, SW TOR has it legacy wide. So if you get Champion (highest level reputation) on a faction with one character. All your other and future characters on the same server will have it as well. Saves a lot of time :)

Edited by SandsOfArrakis

Are outfits from the discontinued/embargoed cartel packs available through the rep vendors too? Starting the game three weeks ago and I just realized yesterday that some of the neat things are found in packs that are no longer advertised on the cartel market.

If you're looking for something specific I suggest checking the GTN. If you're just looking for cool stuff, worry not you'll have plenty of cool stuff that you don't know what to do with soon enough.

As far as these packs are concerned, have you checked the cartel bazar on fleet? plenty of stuff there items there for the most part require credits, some of the more..exotic items require a certain standing with the "group", and rep tokens for those are more problematic...

My suggestion just be willing to accept items instead of creds from other players for the things they need, got some huttball jerseys that i wanted for a few aug kits that way :D

Edited by toha

• 2 weeks later...