Star Wars republic commando (idea's & thoughts)

Jedi_Kerr

• 10 months later...
I think Disney owning Star Wars to be bad on Games but the Movies will most likely be centered towards Children so still bad. Star Wars Republic Commando was a classic, I played it when I was 6-8 years old, I always loved the Squad Based System and Story, Not many games match up to that but some like Ghost Recon are good. The Multi-player was bland but fun, Star Wars Republic Commando goes to the best Single Player, Battlefront 2 goes to Multi-player and KOTOR goes to Story... I'd rather have SW:RC have a sequel now than KOTOR or SW:BF2 because SW:RC had a very detailed Novel Series that was sadly cut, it had no sequels yet while KOTOR and SW:BF2 already have had sequels. I view the need for Star Wars Republic Commando II, Star Wars Republic Commando Order 66 or Star Wars Imperial Commando, Rules of the games that must be is that, 1. You Must Have Jedi to Fight, 2. You must be able to use weapons different from your standard ones, 3. You must have a exact or little different squad based commands like the original, 4. People who pre-order because pre-ordering is the hip thing to do today is, if you pre-order it you must get a Imperial Commando Hat, Weapon System from the Last Game, Mando'a Dictionary since 1. Imperial Commandos or Republic Commandos when Order 66 came out, mostly hunted the Jedi, 2. I like variety like blowing up Trandoshies with a Wookie Launcher, 3. The Command System was Simple n Fun, 4. The Republic Commando Author made Mando'a, imperial commando hat so HIIIIP and I WANNA SNIPE TRANDOSHIES again.

On the contrary. I have Swtor 1.

SWTOR >> KotOR

And by >>, I do mean much larger than.

And besides, all predictions made in regards to Disney's success or failure are wasted effort until their work is actually published. People should quiet their sore hopes and wait for things to happen. Because they will. Nobody would be stupid enough to drop the bone on Star Wars, one of the franchises that yields the heaviest gold in human history.