How can they even think that it's because....

Cretinus

I start to read these threads and it's actually starting to become a bit amusing. Especially since people are focusing on sorcerers, while ignoring the blatant issues surrounding other classes, that are equally as powerful in their dps and control ability as a sorc is in healing.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I start to read these threads and it's actually starting to become a bit amusing. Especially since people are focusing on sorcerers, while ignoring the blatant issues surrounding other classes, that are equally as powerful in their dps and control ability as a sorc is in healing.

pt, mara, jugg.

Are you happy now?

The main difference is that the other classes don't have godbubble or the amount of self heals that sorc does.

Sorc also has phasewalk and flash bubble.

They can literally determine the outcome of any match by just queueing up, since most people will leave when facing 2+ sorc healers and their obligatory pocket tanks, and why shouldn't they? When a sorc and his tank can successfully prevent capping at Voidstar vs 6 other players.

Edited by Ruhun