2.0.1 am Dienstag

AlrikFassbauer

Moin,

habe ein paar Dinge gefunden :

- Patch 2.0.1 kommt nächsten Dienstag

- Das Cap für Auszeichnungen wird wieder erhöht

- ein weiterer Bolster-Bug wird repariert

- ein Bug, der sich auf neue Ausrüstung bezieht, wird offenbar auch repariert

- ein Bug für den PyroTech wird repariert.

Hey folks!

As a followup to Jesse's post I wanted to give an update on Classic Commendations along with some other changes coming very soon! Here is what will be changing this coming Tuesday in Game Update 2.0.1:

• Planetary Commendations now have a maximum cap of 100 (up from 50).
  • Classic Commendations now have a maximum cap of 1000 (up from 400).
  • Classic Commendations no longer have a weekly cap.
  • Basic Commendations now have a maximum cap of 1000 (up from 600).
  • Basic Commendations now have a weekly cap of 500 (up from 300).

Thanks!

-eric

Today is your lucky day! I'm fixing the issue with Sweltering Heat as I type this.

As for the other issue reported: [Retractable Blade's bleeding effect disappears after a tick of damage is resisted] - I am not able to reproduce that. Whenever I see a resist, it keeps on ticking (unless it was the last tick of damage). However, if the initial kinetic damage from the blade is resisted, then the bleeding effect will not be applied - that is working as designed.

The issue of empty Modification slots Bolstering incorrectly is a bug and will be fixed on Tuesday with Game Update 2.0.1. The delay in my response is that I wanted to be sure that it was a bug and when exactly it would be fixed so I could report that information to you guys, hope that helps.

Thanks!

-eric

The second issue we want to address is concerns over the balance between level 55 PvE and PvP gear. We have seen some reports from players around the forums and in this thread that they are seeing players wearing Underworld or Arkanian gear having higher stats under Bolster than people wearing Partisan or Conqueror.

After some investigation, it appears that this is true, but it is not intended. Although we always want to keep the PvP environment competitive even for players not wearing full PvP sets, Partisan and Conqueror should be performing better in Warzones than their PvE counterparts. We will be deploying a fix for this in 2.0.1 which will be coming out on Tuesday.

I know there is still a bit of confusion around the Bolster system, how it affects stats and Expertise and I am working on getting some more information on it. Sometime after 2.0.1 I am going to work with the combat team on getting a “mathy” post explaining a bit about Bolster and how it works which will hopefully work to clear up some confusion. As you can imagine, it is a pretty complex system.

I hope that alleviates some of your concerns with the issue of PvE v PvP gearing and thank you all for your feedback.

-eric

Nebenbei : Eine kleine Diskussion darüber, wie sich die Entwickler als Spieler verhalten ;) : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=627819

Alrik

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Ist aufgeschoben worden !

Neues Datum ist noch nicht bekannt !

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update you that unfortunately this pack will not be going live Tuesday as we are pushing back Game Update 2.0.1. This is because we found a pretty mean bug that needs to be addressed before Game Update 2.0.1 goes live.

We will be updating this thread when we have more information.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give all of you a heads up that our maintenance will no longer be happening tomorrow morning (April 23rd) as mentioned above. We have discovered a pretty mean bug with Game Update 2.0.1 and we want to make sure that is addressed before we go live with that update.

We will give you more information about when Game Update 2.0.1 will go live as soon as we have it!

-eric

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Aber die Patchnotes stehen doch schon da für Heute wenn man nach Patchnotes guckt?

o.O

sehr merkwürdig... erklärt aber warum grad beim einloggen kein patchen kam ^^

sie haben den Bug wohl gestern Abend gefunden und deshalb klugerweise den Patch verschoben

danke für die info :jawa_biggrin:

ist schon traurig das mann dafür spieler brauch um an die info zu kommen:t_evil:

Braucht man nicht, wenn man den Dev tracker liest :)

Edited by Never_Hesitate