Guilds going to the Bastion

Antiskeptic

Hey, I get people are angry about the decision made but there are some who are either not phased OR still wanting to give the bastion/harbinger a try. So I thought it'd be sweet to make a list of guilds who are going to give the bastion a go. Please comment with your guild name, faction and focus (PVP/PVE/Both.)

Republic:

• The Elite - PVP (Wanting to start PVE) The Bastion
  • Ewokalypse Now - PVE and PVP The Harbinger
  • Core - PVP (With some PVE on the side) The Bastion
  • Beyond Redemption - PVE The Harbinger
  • Knights of the old republic - Bastion

Imperial

• Nightmare Council - PVE (Starting PVP) The Harbinger
  • EightFiveTwo - PVE Undecided
  • Midian - Both Half Harbs Half Bastion
  • Boss - PVP The Harbinger
  • Pandemic - PVE? The Harbinger

I'll update this thread as people post, this is primarily so people can contact you if they wish to join your guild, so if you don't want people joining you feel free to not post here.

Also I get people are angry, this is to try to help the people that wish to continue playing so please don't fill the thread with I hate EAware posts.

Edited by Antiskeptic

EightFiveTwo, a late night imperial side raiding guild will be going to the Bastion.

Mainly a PVE guild with pockets of PVP.

Edited by Euue
Forgot to put something in

Damn, the best thing about The Bastion was not having you turd guilds running premades in non-ranked PVP.

Could ignore The Elite because they weren't numerous and players weren't any good, except for 2.

I'll monitor how negatively you guys impact pug PVP. Hopefully, many of you leave the game or play less often considering the latest news. With a larger population late night, things should never be as bad as they were on Master D. Still, I suggest that anyone who likes solo queueing PVP late night roll toons on The Harbinger instead. PVP there is apparently just as good, if not better than The Bastion, despite being a 'PVE' server. It'll certainly be better than the Bastion when you guys migrate and destroy the competitiveness and fun of pug PVP with your premades.

Imp PVE guild PANDEMIC will be giving it a go. I'm not sure at this point whether most will be moving to Bastion or Harbinger, which might be more suited to us.

Edit: Harbinger it is =D

Edited by Galoomp

Midian will be there.

Come to harbringer i hear you guys are the best on mdn well the best of dalborra are going harbringer and would like the chance to take you down :p but seriously with the established apac players already there and if we influx it with more the population will be very strong and pvp will blossom

Hope to see you there

Alittle Bit Gimp.. Dalborra

Come to harbringer i hear you guys are the best on mdn well the best of dalborra are going harbringer and would like the chance to take you down :p but seriously with the established apac players already there and if we influx it with more the population will be very strong and pvp will blossom

Hope to see you there

That comment around going to The Bastion was made before we knew we would have a choice in server transfers. We will decide on Monday what our destination server will be.

Hope to see you there

Hmmmm I'm starting to think this guy has no idea what he's in for...