I think the Forged Alliance storyline wasn't presented well(Spoiler)

Slowpokeking

How did Theron/Lana discover the treachery of their superior, how did they meet and decided to work together, these were not presented in the game, just quickly sent by words. Rather then actually let us get involved to reveal these.

YEah... and I personally find I cannot connect to these characters as well because you are only interacting with them for like a few minutes and 2 cut scenes. It just isn't at the level, nor making the cut, for what the class storylines provided.

To me it adds to the mystery of it all...one I believe will be explained in time. Theron and Lana both say at the end of Part 1 they are going to be looking into all that had transpired. It is only logical that they met each other during that time.

Maybe a book or a comic series will come out and explain it. Kinda hard to do so in detail in conversations.

As well, Forged Alliance Storyline is leading to the next huge expansion (bigger than Makeb)...and (SPOILERS) the next flashpoint is going to deal with Rakata Prime.

I am very interested to see where this is heading, and how it will be the next big storyline.

To me it adds to the mystery of it all...one I believe will be explained in time. Theron and Lana both say at the end of Part 1 they are going to be looking into all that had transpired. It is only logical that they met each other during that time.

Maybe a book or a comic series will come out and explain it. Kinda hard to do so in detail in conversations.

As well, Forged Alliance Storyline is leading to the next huge expansion (bigger than Makeb)...and (SPOILERS) the next flashpoint is going to deal with Rakata Prime.

I am very interested to see where this is heading, and how it will be the next big storyline.

Was hoping for a second Manaan fp before they gave us Legacy of the Rakata but oh well. Actually I was hoping to do more on Manaan in general :(