I am disappointed in the wrath.

adormitul

I mean really he is a sith they do not need to control their passion they need to let loose but he does not compare to the hero of Tython that dude keeps doing it and doing it and doing it and doing it with his romance option while I saw the wrath do that only once. Really now *** who are ruled by passion a jedi or a sith? Edited by adormitul

Passion does not equal sex :p Passion for sith equals power. Passion does not equal "being kind and generous and a fair ruler" it means "ruling with an iron fist" As it's even explained to the Warrior in their story :p

Why do people keep thinking passion equals love/sex? :p

I mean really he is a sith they do not need to control their passion they need to let loose but he does not compare to the hero of Tython that dude keeps doing it and doing it and doing it and doing it with his romance option while I saw the wrath do that only once. Really now *** who are ruled by passion a jedi or a sith?

Jedi passion = Horn y

Sith passion = Angry

Edited by NUTMANIAC

There's a simple explanation and it doesn't really have to do with passion.

The Jedi Knight (and Kira) is simply better, in every conceivable way.

Smoke bomb!

Or maybe there is incredible good chemistry between them that none of the other heroes have with their romance options.

Passion does not equal sex :p Passion for sith equals power. Passion does not equal "being kind and generous and a fair ruler" it means "ruling with an iron fist" As it's even explained to the Warrior in their story :p

Why do people keep thinking passion equals love/sex? :p

I don't know, it's far too common, and incredibly juvenile.