Looks like it's back to crafting blue heal stims for PVE for us biochemists.

Darth_Sookie

Seeing as they are superior to our BOP epic ones. GG.

And i always hated crafting and buying consumables. Atelast make Rakkata medpack heal the original amount in pve. Not make it on par with a green vendor bought consumable.

That is a problem. They need to seperate pvp and pve or in the long run make too many people unhappy and they leave. Other mmo's can do it...they can too provided they want too.

Get your PvP outta my PvE.

They should have made it equal to the blue quality items. But of course, they realized that the uber leets would still keep Biochem as a guild requirement or something similarly retarded, so they basically had to make it substandard.

That said, I took Biochem for thematic reasons and have no plans to change professions like those who scramble after every FOTM of mention. I can only pity those who actually play this way as I can only assume they are compensating for a lack of skill.

They should have made it equal to the blue quality items. But of course, they realized that the uber leets would still keep Biochem as a guild requirement or something similarly retarded, so they basically had to make it substandard.

That said, I took Biochem for thematic reasons and have no plans to change professions like those who scramble after every FOTM of mention. I can only pity those who actually play this way as I can only assume they are compensating for a lack of skill.

If your enemy has powerfull tools you must have them too if the skill level is the same or you will lose the fight. So dont judge people because Bioware didnt tested it right and people are forced to learn Biochem to compete in PvP.

Other are forced cause the Raidleader want it so.

Not the people have to shame no Bioware has.

When most people speak of the 'advantage', they are speaking either in terms of not having to spend credits (oh no credits are hard to acquire, I did nothing to focus on earning credits and earned 100k yesterday just from running a couple hard mode flashpoints and pvping), or they make the comparison of "someone popping a medpack" and comparing it to someone who uses no medpack. This is of course a lame argument, and quite disingenuous.

Make a comparison of value. Show someone popping a rakata vs. someone popping a blue quality or even the vendor-purchased green quality and run the math. Then once you realize how utterly minor the difference is in the long run compared to actually playing well as a team, proceed to fall back on the "Well it costs moneys!" argument. Better yet, use the "If 2 teams were identically skilled and pressed all their buttons identically, THIS ONE THING WOULD MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN VICTORY OVER FAILURE". Then tell me a story of how often this has actually occurred in pvp matches, where the vast majority includes PuGs getting rolled/focus fired by pre-made DPS groups in 2 seconds or less, far beyond what any healer can heal through. Grats on that medpack buying you the equivalent of 2 hits (or less) from a geared DPS.