Death Wind Corridor = Best Republic PVP Realm

Balboskii

Wouldn't be surprised if Jedi Acadamy switched to Veela. If I remember correctly they wanted to get on the same server and MERC and Champions of the Force, both of which are on Veela. And then there is Starship Dental... that's a different story all together. Edited by Shivire

Wouldn't be surprised if Jedi Acadamy switched to Veela. If I remember correctly they wanted to get on the same server and MERC and Champions of the Force, both of which are on Veela. And then there is Starship Dental... that's a different story all together.

Update, they are planning on sticking it out on Death Wind Corridor. Esepecially since both REDDIT guilds re-rolled there.

Did a couple of Warzones last night as Empire. Ques were a couple of minutes, no more. Already establishing which guild tags on each faction I should look for and when to expect a challenge. I've already found a Smuggler whom I have identified as a skilled target. Suljein I think was her name. If you read this, Xion says hello and to stop running for those healing buffs :p.

Looking forward to many good times.

Oh, also forgot to add that I won one and lost one, so based on my vast sample of data (2) wins/losses are 50/50.

Edited by Zerbak