Easiest class?

SubScene

From 1-50 an Arsenal Merc is just faceroll every single quest, solo, group, even some heroic 2s are possible.

I played an IA for my second character and have died many times on class quest final bosses, with an elite and strong or 2 strongs or had to vanish, revive Kaliyo and reset and stealth/sleep dart pull.

Mercs just tracer missile everything, collect loot, level up, and move on.

Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Interrupted, Die. Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile.

I'd say Merc.

Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Interrupted, Die. Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile, Tracer Missile.

I'd say Merc.

I don't know man I would probably mess up with that rotation ......lol

From 1-50 an Arsenal Merc is just faceroll every single quest, solo, group, even some heroic 2s are possible.

It's not "faceroll" per se, but a healing specced Jedi Sage can do all of that as well. If you run with the tank companion (you get him before you leave the first planet) you can keep him alive through pretty much anything.

I can't speak for all classes, but I can tell you what it's like to play am Arsenal BH merc.

You have 4 major attacks. Tracer Missle and Unload are your "Turret attacks". You should be Unloading on every proc and Tracering to get 5 stacks of armor pen. For pure max DPS fusion missle is great, but it's too expensive for most situations.

Then you have 2 really good instants: Heatseeker Missles and Railshot. RS is a conditional and it's cheap, so it's always your primary go to in sustained DPS situations. Heatseeker is your next highest priority instant assuming highest sustained damage. (For straight burst HS is #1 and RS is #2). If you are kiting, throw in the sticky bomb thingy. Never, ever ever use the stupid missles that explode and knockback weak/normal enemies. Take that **** off your hotbar now. (assuming you are pvping/pveing at lvl 50).

If someone is in melee range, jetpack/rocket punch.

????????????

Profit

Merc's use 1 button...

Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile profit ???

Sentinels I find.. I dont want to say hard? But certainly different. The fact there is zero auto attack really screws me A LOT. That and with a awful tab targeting system. Maybe I just need to respec?

Edited by Deathprevail

I'd say Merc.

Bad mercs are bad. If you see a Merc doing this, you should be happy that he's not killing you faster. Seriously.

All the classes have an easy mode build and to be honest pvp is pretty balanced between the classes right now. You will always have the whiners that are mad that x class can't do what y class does . Just play the class you have the most fun with.

I play a trooper medic, and to be honest its the most fun ive had a medic type player in pvp, I get to shoot stuff and only when trying to take down Elites or Champions I have to spend more time healing and allowing my Companion to take the slapping