Sticky: Question of the Day 5/13/2013

Leoness

What is your favourite bug introduced with the expansion (I use the term loosely) ?

It's a tough one with so many to choose from, but for me it has to be the new speeders they introduced which are impossible to complete because they forgot to add all the parts; it's like going to a garage buying a car and them forgetting to give you the wheels - hilarious!

It seems perfectly clear and In fact I mentioned what you were actually doing... Again... Rehashing things that have already been beaten to death on the forums. Why rehash things over and over again? Especially when (like the one you have mentioned) we have dev responses about it?

It seems perfectly clear and In fact I mentioned what you were actually doing... Again... Rehashing things that have already been beaten to death on the forums. Why rehash things over and over again? Especially when (like the one you have mentioned) we have dev responses about it?

Just a troll post, best to ignore it

Because some people (OP included obviously) feel better if they can get others onboard with their take on things. You know, misery loves company kind of thing.

Why not try to make a constructive post and answer the question which was set?

Which is your favourite?

SO. Looking at your post history. You have NEVER had one positive thing to say about this game. At least on the forums. So why the hell do you play? Or do you just sub so you can troll the forums...

Please stop trolling my constructive topic and only post if you wish to provide an answer to the set question.

Which is your favourite bug introduced with the expansion (?!?) patch 2.0?

Come on guys, there's so many good ones to choose from!

Why not try to make a constructive post and answer the question which was set?

Which is your favourite?

OK, THIS is ironic. You make a destructive post that only encourages destructive answers which stir the pot of forum discontent, but you ask for something CONSTRUCTIVE?

Ridiculous thread is ridiculous.

Please stop trolling my constructive topic and only post if you wish to provide an answer to the set question.

Which is your favourite bug introduced with the expansion (?!?) patch 2.0?

Come on guys, there's so many good ones to choose from!

You are just making it worse...

This thread is not constructive.

Start out by questioning the name "expansion" ending with "so many good ones"... Yeah...

Just because you don't share the same views as someone doesn't make you right.

I am genuinely interested to hear which bug is peoples favourite of those which were newly introduced at 2.0.

I think it will provide valuable insight into peoples play habits and help EAware to maximise its output of bugs going forward.

I approve of this. It's a nice balance to the obviously biased official version. Keep it up. :D

For me, I'm actually not certain that it was introduced in the expansion, but every time I run the esseles flashpoint (although I rarely do anymore), the game will crash at the end of the flashpoint when the ship is entering warp. It's not just me either. I've had some teammates say "brb I crash here every time".

When they introduced the "pie is better than cake" bug.

We all know cake beats pie all day. True story.

Wait, Wouldn't that cause a computational error.

We all know the Cake is a lie.

Pretty sure Something is > Something that doesn't exist.

But Wouldn't Something that doesn't exist > Something that does exist. cause a Kernel panic. Seems very much like dividing by zero :p

Lame joke. Listening to RAM. Yeah >.>

Edited by ninjonxb

Overall I think the most disappointing one - which may or may not be a bug - was the new world boss in Corellia, lucky?

Took a group in there expecting to have a decent fight and turns out that you could essentially do it with one tank, one healer because if you interrupt his heals suddenly he does next to know damage. Would have been nice to have something big and heavy (similar to Dreadtooth when Section X was brought in). Again may not be a bug just a crap world boss added as a method of getting simple fun titles.

Just because you don't share the same views as someone doesn't make you right.

I am genuinely interested to hear which bug is peoples favourite of those which were newly introduced at 2.0.

I think it will provide valuable insight into peoples play habits and help EAware to maximise its output of bugs going forward.

Pointless thread. Doesn't do anything constructive. It's just childish and tacky.

Bugs are a big part of this game so they deserve to be savoured just as much as the rest of it.

EAware obviously spends inordinate amounts of time creating and implementing them for us, so the least we can do is let them know which are our favourites.