Sith blademaster's vest

ThaBuzz

So I've been trying to find where this drops and all I've found is that it drops in Maelstrom Prison, but I've been trying to make it drop for 2 days and I can't seem to get it. Can anyone confirm it drops there and if it does where and how to make it drop. Any help yould be much appreciated.

http://www.torhead.com/item/f6IWRVl/sith-blademasters-vest#screenshots

So I've been trying to find where this drops and all I've found is that it drops in Maelstrom Prison, but I've been trying to make it drop for 2 days and I can't seem to get it. Can anyone confirm it drops there and if it does where and how to make it drop. Any help yould be much appreciated.

http://www.torhead.com/item/f6IWRVl/sith-blademasters-vest#screenshots

yes it drops there i go it last night of the dude with the flying animal add

it also looks extra good when worn with the bladefury leggins and the sentinel's gloves and boots.

Edited by Hizoka

I have it, but I have a feeling it's not supposed to drop for rep side, even though its not class restricted there is a jedi's maelstrom chest piece which is the same but with the usual browns

i guess i am extra spiffy then... As the "Sith Blademasters Vest" is about the only near black rode you can get. Its got an amazing gun metal blue/gray coloring that is just awesome looking :D

I think it drops twice in Maelstrom Prison. Correct me if i am wrong. First is the first boss and second is the one with all those flying beasts - after the laser eye'd cyborg.... It is by far the best i've got so far. Keeping it on for my Sentinel @ Lvl 44 too... Too good :D

Here is my question...

How do you equip this stuff????

I was messing around with some Sith Champion leggings on my Guard and it says I may not equip due to the class restrictions. Any suggestion how can I get around this?

Thanks in advance!!

Here is my question...

How do you equip this stuff????

I was messing around with some Sith Champion leggings on my Guard and it says I may not equip due to the class restrictions. Any suggestion how can I get around this?

Thanks in advance!!

its the name of the chest... its not class restricted. and it has a unique look on the republic side.