[Bug] Being Knocked Back while Scampering immobilizes your character semi-permanently

Aikion

This bug has been present for a long time, and received a semi-working fix awhile back. Though the bug persists.

It occurs if you get knocked back mid Scamper. And will completely immobilize your character till you are Rescued by a Sage or load into a new area. This most often happens in Huttball when you are the ball carrier. Death does not remove the immobilize. Usually leaving you stranded in your respawn room till it afk boots you from the game.

Edited by Aikion

This bug has been present for a long time, and received a semi-working fix awhile back. Though the bug persists.

It occurs if you get knocked back mid Scamper. And will completely immobilize your character till you are Rescued by a Sage or load into a new area. This most often happens in Huttball when you are the ball carrier. Death does not remove the immobilize. Usually leaving you stranded in your respawn room till it afk boots you from the game.

OMG. I so had this happen to me yesterday for the first time on the new Quesh Hutball map. I was so confused, but this is exactly how it happened. I had the ball did my first roll towards the end zone like 5 feet out got knocked back, but was like still got my second roll and was just rooted in place permanently. When I died I was then stuck in the respawn area. I tried /stuck, but all it did was kill me and then place me in the same spot stuck again until the deserter debuff booted me out of the game. This is the first time I have ever had this happen, but it definitely can happen.

It also happen to me in the New Hutt Map on my Operative a week ago, and I got booted before I could finish my bug report. I then forgot to do the bug report after, but I think it will really help if we file the bug reports right away. I don't recall it happening outside of a warzone since the 1st fix, but we don't really got knocked back while rolling much other places.

Also I wanted to see if this issue is a bug or working as intended. Yesterday in a match, I got jumped to and then Ravaged (with Ravage root ability active). When I rolled away from the jugg (on my screen I rolled away), it put me back at his feet but used up one stack of roll.