Achievement: Makeb - pillaging the empire

NandorV

wow you took the time to leave a sarcastic reply, you must have a very busy life.

The achievement itself says kill 'imperial guards' but have not been able to find any in Makeb. Some of the sites that help with datacrons or the macrobinocular droids locations dont help with this achievement. Any real help greatly appreciated.

You'll notice this is under the "player vs player" achievement. It means you'll need to take a Republic toon into an Imperial base and attack the level 60 champion NPCs there.

You'll get flagged for PvP and be open to retaliation to other players, so be warned.

• 2 years later...
I see, thanks for the help man.

Yup its the guards in the bases where, however for Makeb you do need a bigger group to do this. It is doable with 2 ppl but you need to attack a specific base and pull 1-2-3 elite mobs the most or u get globbaled.

Killing imps is easier however, in order to kill reps you need to attack one specific base, the other bases are so that you need an ops group cause u aggro the whole base by attacking one guard.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

These achievements were annoying on 2 fronts: 1) Finding the solo champion level NPCs, and 2) grinding. After finding the NPCs, I swapped back and forth between Pub and Imp toons to avoid needing to wait for spawn. Also used my Rampage Achievement boosts which lasted most of the time (9 boosts got me to 90/100 for both sides).

Makeb: Ransacking the Republic (Imperial Side)

Solo champion guard:

Map Area: Volcanic Mesa
Northeast Corner
Approach: from the north going east (avoid coming from the south as you'd have to go through Pub shuttle area). He is hiding behind a stone. Recommend pulling him out from behind the stone by hiding in outcropping at -2173,2403. Watch out for knockback, this is near the edge of the mesa.

Makeb: Pillaging the Empire (Republic Side)

Solo champion guard:

Map Area: Solida Hesk's Estate
Southwest Corner
Approach: Can QT and then head directly south and jump the gap to the Imp side. There is a lone "Imperial Special Unit" sitting right at the front before going into Imp shuttle area. Can pull him up the hill a smidge to remove risk of aggro other units.