Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dye Error with Unify Colors Perk and Lack of Customer Service

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dye Error with Unify Colors Perk and Lack of Customer Service

goldvenom
10.04.2015 , 02:21 PM | #1
Recently i bought a White & Black dye and put it in my Zakuul belt expecting that with the unify color perk it would spread to the rest of my armor.. It did not. So i was forced to dish out another 750 CC's to buy another dye and this time put it in my chest piece to finally get the desired effect. When i tried using the in game Customer Service i was met with some poor excuse of an automated message basically giving me a list of problems that mine had no correlation to and saying even if my problem isnt on the list they cant help me anyways.. So does Bioware and EA expect us to pay $15 of our paychecks every month for a game that has basically 0 Customer Service ?.

Rorhi
10.04.2015 , 11:48 PM | #2
Unify color has always only worked with the colors of the chest piece, even since before dyes were in the game, that's why there is no little box on the chest piece on the page where you tell it to unify colors.
Satele Shan
Tar'zaak 70 Jugg, GM Black Watch, plus alts
Tar'adi, 70 Guardian, Xtraordinary Slackers, plus alts

goldvenom
10.05.2015 , 03:50 AM | #3
That may be so. However there is nowhere where it is mentioned to the player that unify is based of the chest piece causing players that are not completely familiar with the unify color perk to think like myself that it can be based of any part. Also another problem is that I the consumer have to create a Forum Thread in order to realize my mistake in the use of the perk instead of being helped by Biowares customer service that basically could care less and would rather give a vague automated message instead of help their consumers.

OwenBrooks
10.05.2015 , 04:13 AM | #4
Helpcenter is a good place to search initially if unsure on something

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/4756

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/4562