Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Amazon bundle's code not including the expansions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Amazon bundle's code not including the expansions

HalloWorld
10.04.2015 , 12:02 PM | #1
I recently bought the Amazon starter bundle (http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Repu.../dp/B00T8NURF8) and realized the bundle did not activate the expansions as it directed. At this moment, I cannot even join in with ROTHC, which is sad. The bundle itself clearly stated to include all existing expansions. I am certain this is just some kind of mistake, otherwise, it would just be false advertisement. I had already sent in ticket but still being ignored. I did managed to get the coins and two months sub, but that's about it.

"Knights of the Fallen Empire includes the first nine chapters of an evolving story which continues with chapters releasing on an ongoing basis; when you apply this code to your account you will receive access to every chapter released as of redemption date and all future chapters released while you are a Subscriber.

This starter pack also offers access to the highly acclaimed story expansions, Shadow of Revan and Rise of the Hutt Cartel, plus unlimited access to the Galactic Starfighter expansion."

I'm tired of being ignored.

HalloWorld
10.04.2015 , 09:17 PM | #2
Still waiting.

OwenBrooks
10.04.2015 , 09:27 PM | #3
I saw someone else with the same issue not having access to Makeb after using the code, he phoned and they raised a ticket on it to be investigated at their end, ingame ticket is likely best at present I guess

you should have ROTHC as part of subscription however SOR isn't until Oct 27th

From your Amazon link
(Please note: Shadow of Revan becomes accessible on October 27, 2015)

HalloWorld
10.04.2015 , 09:51 PM | #4
Yea I know the SOR is not available, but ROTHC should have been,

I did create a ticket, but it's been almost a week since it was submitted.

I really want to get their attention so I can continue playing during the summer 12x event

OwenBrooks
10.04.2015 , 09:56 PM | #5
The other person I saw gave them a call , no idea if he has access yet , but the normal subscription certainly should have rothc,

I would ask for some compensation at the same time , but that can only usually be done over the phone

HalloWorld
10.04.2015 , 09:57 PM | #6
I will try that.

The ticket used to be helpful