Companions still to return via the KotFE story [POSSIBLE SPOILERS] when, where, how?

Sarova

I have all eight classes and I'm waiting for 25 companions still to return via the KotFE storyline excluding:

Vette and Bowdaar who return in the next chapter

Am I right in thinking that there are just 4 more chapters to go (May, June, July and August)? If so I can't see how all 25 of my companions will be returning let alone my favourite ones (Khem Val, Andronikos & Malavai Quinn - yes that treacherous bastard is one of my favourites - on Empire side and Lt Iresso, Corso Riggs and Elara Dorn on republic side).

I read comments elsewhere that people are thinking companion return may be continued after KotFE :(

What do people think? Will all of our companions return via the story by the end of KotFE? Will they return outright or will they (or would you like them) to return in a different capacity like:

Tanno Vik who returns to his dirty dealing ways and leaves your crew

Who do you want gone from your crew? Personally Broonmark can become floor rug for my ship for all I care. I can't see how my dark side Jaesa can join the alliance either.

Edited by Sarova

As Dutchman said, we're only in Season 1 right now and BW's currently working on Season 2.

(thingemajiggy dev dude tweeted about Saresh's VA being in the booth to record)

I'm sure they'll all reappear in due time. I'm eagerly awaiting Scourge, Doc, Quinn, Torian and Vector. Some I wouldn't care if they never came back like Skadge and Broonmark for example so depending on how they return (chapter recruit or alliance alert) I'll probably leave them hanging.

I do like how they aren't even trying to hide their disdain for Smugglers anymore, every other class has at least one companion already and a couple have 3 and nothing for the Smugglers even though Risha, Bowdar, Akaavi, and Corso would all fit fairly naturally into the plot.

Given that I'll bet f***ing Guss will be the first one we get (if we ever get one)

I do like how they aren't even trying to hide their disdain for Smugglers anymore, every other class has at least one companion already and a couple have 3 and nothing for the Smugglers even though Risha, Bowdar, Akaavi, and Corso would all fit fairly naturally into the plot.

Given that I'll bet f***ing Guss will be the first one we get (if we ever get one)

Bowdar would have, should have been in 4.2 I think... and he'll will be in 4.4, so :/ idk... maybe it's not personal.

How would they fit naturally into the plot? Bowdaar is being brought back, and has been fit into the plot from what I can tell, but please explain how any of the others would?

Corso - a farm boy. Without you around, I can't see him getting much of anything done.

Risha - maybe? Likely took over and runs a lucrative crime business by now. Can't see her joining you since she already got what she wanted.

Akaavi - She'll likely be shoe horned into an alert somewhere seeing as she's just a mercenary.

Guss - ???

Honestly Corso and Bowdaar were the only companions that made sense to me as actual companions for the Smuggler, maybe Risha up until everything was done and dusted with her storyline, after that I don't understand why she sticks around.

I had no idea that there will be further "seasons" or parts of KOTFE and I am really disappointed about that. I had hoped that the new style of game play (all the black screen tabs of written choices and video novel cut scenes) would go and we'd be back to the old style of player interaction with more voice acting.

I am glad however that I created & levelled a Trooper a couple of weeks ago since most of that classes companions have returned and I could at least get some closure for her storyline.

• 2 months later...

When looking at the list of companions that have returned, it does seem like they have brought more back from certain classes than others, for example the Jedi Knight only has T7 while the Trooper is only missing Elara.

On the Imperial side the Agent has three of their companions back and the other Imperial classes have atleast one returning so it will be interesting to see who they do bring back in future episodes and if they bring back your characters love interest.

• 4 months later...
Looks like most of the marriage companions are slated for season 2 then. I will hold out for Iresso and Doc then. I miss them most.

It was recently announced that NONE of the remaining companions are returning in Seaason2, KOTET. Charles Boyd I believe admitted this a couple streams ago. It's sad, really, since I was looking forward to several including Nadia, Iresso, Temple, Corso and Dorne. With no chance of story content in 2017 it will be a long time before the remaining companions return, if ever.

It was recently announced that NONE of the remaining companions are returning in Seaason2, KOTET. Charles Boyd I believe admitted this a couple streams ago. It's sad, really, since I was looking forward to several including Nadia, Iresso, Temple, Corso and Dorne. With no chance of story content in 2017 it will be a long time before the remaining companions return, if ever.

You can get your companions now if you like. In the room right off of the Smuggler's hangout at headquarters, there is a round metal device. Click it. There are a seies of dialogues that lead to you being able to bring back your companions, or even to bring back the droid and senya. Choose the one for your companions and bring them back. I brought back my love interest, but you can bring them all back if you like.

You can get your companions now if you like. In the room right off of the Smuggler's hangout at headquarters, there is a round metal device. Click it. There are a seies of dialogues that lead to you being able to bring back your companions, or even to bring back the droid and senya. Choose the one for your companions and bring them back. I brought back my love interest, but you can bring them all back if you like.

It is just not the same. We like the characters we like not because of their appearance (which is all that terminal does) but because of their story and personality. We want to know what happened to them in the years we were gone. In the case of our love interests, we want to resume that romance.

It is just not the same. We like the characters we like not because of their appearance (which is all that terminal does) but because of their story and personality. We want to know what happened to them in the years we were gone. In the case of our love interests, we want to resume that romance.

Indeed.

It's all very well having no new story content for a year (WoW more or less did that up to the release of Legion), IF loose ends are tied up. Removing romanced and/or favourite companions away from characters (players) was not well thought out by the developers & they have admitted as much. I suspect that they have calculated that it is only veteran players who have invested time into class stories and levelling influence with the original companions. Since you can now level a character without doing ANY class stories or levelling any of the "old" companions (as proved during the DvL event and with level 60 tokens) I do not think they will bother returning our companions that are MIA. I think the devs have forecast/calculated that only a few of us out of millions of subs are bothered by our missing companions, so not returning them won't impact on the subs they get (including new subs after Rogue 1's release). Whilst I would love to see my missing companions return next year, I expect there will be an announcement after KOTET that they will never return - the KotFE/KotET storyline messed up class companions far too much for them to return our companions in any sort of believable way (unless they use that storyline someone suggested where they are all being held in carbonite somewhere).

I hope I am wrong. I strongly suspect I am right.

• 1 year later...
Personally speaking I woild like Ilruso & zenith to return

I know zenith is 100% guaranteed, as he briefly had alliance alert achievements last month, one to complete the mission and second "zenith does not join your alliance"

When were those alerts??? I did not got any.. :confused: