Crede's Anni Marauder/Watchman Sent In-Depth PvP Guide

svalentine

Because by stacking 1300 power I get 949 primary damage along with 25% critical chance and 77% multiplier. I get plenty of 6/7k hits on merc slash. Also, zen doesn't auto crit, it increases your dots critical chance by 100%.

With 25% melee critical chance you're going to have about 30% force critical, which affects your burns. Additionally of specced, each stack of juyo will increase burn critical chance by 3%, so that's an additional 15% with five stacks of juyo. Basically once I get that I'm sitting at about 45-50 (depending on spec) for force critical chance maximum. Essentially, whenever I apply dots I'm going to get heals, without needing to always rely on zen. My other attacks crit very often with my 25% chance, and due to high power, they are incredibly high. If someone has 20% chance unbuffed, and is stacking power, then they should be fine. If its 20% buffed, then I'd be a bit worried. Oh and since you made eye rolls cool, :rolleyes:

Zen does auto crit.

Its the same thing as saberward giving you 50% more change to block of parry. It doesn't give you 50% more of 5% (7.5%), it gives you 50% more total (55%).

I can understand why you have this misconception though, the tooltip is poorly worded.

Edited by LiveandDieinLA

I loved the intro rotation :D

Because I'm still 50% recruit geared with 1058 expertise and 15k health buffed, I try to select my target and jump to it fast without forewarning the defensive goons that would 3 shot me and without wasting my vanish card if used as a gap closer.

And I've been KBed once for the last 10 games. Level of each differnent teams is varying wildly these days on my server (pleasure barge baybee) . I seen perfect team and perfect brain damaged ***** teams from hell along with care bears grooming each others around the magic node while me and a m8 try some sneaky ways to get freeze dried and exploded every 2 minutes. :csw_jabbapet:

I agree that after that we have to adapt to the flow, like I watch the focus meter and try to select the best skill or/and rebuild focus.

Edit: I tried your same build and used the tips and went from 60k damage average to 110k yesterday night. Mainly It gave me a slightly larger time window to evade when things goes bad and that's a huge difference.

Edited by Cymate

Zen does auto crit.

Its the same thing as saberward giving you 50% more change to block of parry. It doesn't give you 50% more of 5% (7.5%), it gives you 50% more total (55%).

I can understand why you have this misconception though, the tooltip is poorly worded.

http://db.darthhater.com/abilities/1113/zen/

http://www.torhead.com/ability/9u2WXtY/zen

http://www.torhead.com/ability/5TCbWzd/saber-ward

You keep thinking that buddy. ;)

Yeah, it increases the critical chance of your burn attacks by 100%, adding 100% crit chance to your burns crit chance.

Seriously, if you dont know something this basic you should really stop giving out advice. It's laughable.

No, it increases your existing chance by 100%, not too 100%. But keep believing that bud. ;)

awww yeaaa. i want cross server so bad.

neo is a dick, that much is true. but it is also true he can rip anyone a new one (new life bar?). he plays the spec right, using leap to build focus is not a "nub" move (especially with vindicator bonus). of course if you are fighting a healer, you can wait to use leap when they are casting and build some focus at the same time as interrupting. the short cd on kick is usually enough to interrupt already and if you have the points in inflammation then kiting is rarely a problem.

but alas, you are all doing it wrong. combat ftw ;p

awww yeaaa. i want cross server so bad.

neo is a dick, that much is true. but it is also true he can rip anyone a new one (new life bar?). he plays the spec right, using leap to build focus is not a "nub" move (especially with vindicator bonus). of course if you are fighting a healer, you can wait to use leap when they are casting and build some focus at the same time as interrupting. the short cd on kick is usually enough to interrupt already and if you have the points in inflammation then kiting is rarely a problem.

but alas, you are all doing it wrong. combat ftw ;p

Ouch, ease up on the personal attacks. :p I can be a jerk at times, true, but only if someone started being one first. Look at the first page for how this argument started. And glad to see someone with the sense to realize the benefit of reapplying the bonus or building focus. You're spot on with the healer strat, use charge if my interrupt is already on cooldown. As for inflammation, always use it. :) it's why people don't get a chance to kite me, which my friend above took as me being arrogant, I was simply speaking the truth about my circumstances. As for combat, i like the burst, but I can't give up my heals. I just love them too much. <3

**** just got real. I want to watch this fight! :D

Lol nows the time to take bets. :p

Edited by PoliteAssasin

zen gives your burns 100% crit. stop spreading misinformation.

the vindi bonus is great. but that doesnt mean you should leap whenever it is up. it's called being situationally aware, if whoever you are fighting has a kb, then maybe you should save leap for after you get kb'ed instead of blindly leaping and wasting your next few gcds slowed/walking back to your target or maybe even knocked off a platform.

zen gives your burns 100% crit. stop spreading misinformation.

the vindi bonus is great. but that doesnt mean you should leap whenever it is up. it's called being situationally aware, if whoever you are fighting has a kb, then maybe you should save leap for after you get kb'ed instead of blindly leaping and wasting your next few gcds slowed/walking back to your target or maybe even knocked off a platform.

QFT.

Leap is a situational ability. In some situations you should leap to get the vindi bonus, in others you shouldn't.