Remove the rakghoul plague now

I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the previous thread has exceeded our normal threshold for thread length, we've started this new thread for the community to discuss this topic.

As always, we ask that the community keep the following things in mind when responding:

2. No insults, name calling, or personal attacks

3. Please stay on topic.

4. Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.

5. If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please flag it instead of replying to it.

6. Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Flag function to report their post.

Thank you!

I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

I support you OP. :)

Yeah, it is annoying on fleet.

So I just want to check what is the annoying part? Getting infected, ok, cool, I understand. It is probably a pain for those that want no part in it.

Too many people on fleet creating lag? Are you serious?!! All of the crying and bellyaching for server merges or transfers, "my server pop is dead", "this game is dying", garbage and your complaining now because there are too many people logging on? Come on guys.

Edited by Hyryu

Another thread just went up on this as well. Like it or not, the numbers of people who hate this are steadily rising.

It's the same people that's posting over and over since yesterday (me included) with the odd one for or against chucked in here and there.

Another thread just went up on this as well. Like it or not, the numbers of people who hate this are steadily rising.

and you and your buddies pile onto each thread immediately. big surprise. This event is AT BEST a mild annoyance if you don't want to participate.

Edited by KrittaB

Don't listen to the very small but vocal minority here, Bioware - the vast majority are greatly enjoying this event, the ones keeping those whine threads alive are the same couple of few posters and it definitely doesn't reflect anything said in game about the event.

Just count the people who complain (like 10 maximum, among which 3 or 4 who spam constantly), and you'll see I'm right.

Keep the nice and surprising events coming please, it actually renewed my faith in you guys when I was about to quit since I wasn't seeing me farm Ilum and Belsavis dailies for the rest of my gaming life.

Edited by Korrigan

Pls, you are 2 of 3 names that i remember from the other thread, because you kept reposting your opinion.

The reasons some keep posting is to disagree or agree with some points made for or against a topic. This is how good , productive discussions are done. :cool:

Don't listen to the very small but vocal minority here, Bioware - the vast majority are greatly enjoying this event, the ones keeping those whine threads alive are the same couple of few posters and it definitely doesn't reflect anything said in game about the event.

Just count the people who complain (like 10 maximum, among which 3 or 4 who spam constantly), and you'll see I'm right.

Keep the nice and surprising events coming please!

Of course, BW, our patronage doesn't matter to you after all, now does it? Only those who like the plague are good, valued customers whose opinions should be taken into consideration!

/sarcasm.

Let me see if I get this right.

You're crying about a "event" that infects you with the Rakghoul Plague ?

You're crying about the fact that you have to spend 2k ( !?!??! ) on the cure? You know you DONT NEED TOO right ?

You're threatening that if they don't remove this you're leaving from the game? Oh please do. We don't need your kind of players :).

Edited by FkLex

Here is the issue I have with people who hate this...

You complain that you are forced to participate and have to pay repair bills.

You can by the antidote for 2k. It lasts for 6 hours. You can go about your business without having to worry.

How long does it take to make 2k? A minute? Its chump change to pay for the ability to avoid a world event... a world event that majority of the community is being a part of.

A world event is part of the MMO gaming style, and will effect everyone. Lucky for you bioware though "Hey, lets add a vaccine for a really cheap price, so people could ignore the plague it they wanted."

I just get the feeling people will QQ until someone makes a game where you stare at a wall.

Why is this bad?

I was infected and I went into do some class quests with a guildie and I exploded... twice, one was green goo, the other was laughter.

Thanks BioWare

For the same reasons some can laugh at others who are having a hard time with something...while others will comfort them instead. It is all a matter of perspective.

Here is the issue I have with people who hate this...

You complain that you are forced to participate and have to pay repair bills.

You can by the antidote for 2k. It lasts for 6 hours. You can go about your business without having to worry.

How long does it take to make 2k? A minute? Its chump change to pay for the ability to avoid a world event... a world event that majority of the community is being a part of.

A world event is part of the MMO gaming style, and will effect everyone. Lucky for you bioware though "Hey, lets add a vaccine for a really cheap price, so people could ignore the plague it they wanted."

I just get the feeling people will QQ until someone makes a game where you stare at a wall.

Why don't people understand that, when you die, the vaccine goes away, and its another 2k? If you like to PvP, this means you'll spend tens of thousands on the stuff.