One Week Discount on Scavenger Pack

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Quick heads up on the new pack in the CM today, the Scavenger's Pack. For one week that pack will be selling at a reduced price of 200cc, down from the normal 250cc. After one week it will then go back to normal price.

Thanks everyone!

-eric

Following your post, I bought one pack for 200 CC but got an error message; the CC were removed but I got no pack in unclaimed items nor in inventory. Hopefully, this was just isolated to me; I sent a ticket to CS and hope they'll fix it, otherwise I can't trust the Cartel Market if it swallows my CC. :mad:

Edit: CS refunded the Cartel Coins. But I'm not sure if I can trust buying something again.

Edited by Jerba

Are Senya's lightsabers even in the packs?

I've spent a lot more than I'm happy to admit on them and haven't seen either. Like, how low is the drop rate? I've had the platinum mount twice and the companion unlock 3 times, but haven't seen either saber.

Yeah... Really, much of a discount. :/ Almost $40 worth of cartel coins if buying a hypercrate and gambling boxes, are most likely, full of undesirable and cheap items. Guys, wait for a blowout sale. Even the discount price is not reasonable. Had lots of creds to spend, opened 160 packs in a single weekend. Loot wouldn't even cover my expenses. I really wish SWTOR had more reasonable prices on cartel items. Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Are Senya's lightsabers even in the packs?

I've spent a lot more than I'm happy to admit on them and haven't seen either. Like, how low is the drop rate? I've had the platinum mount twice and the companion unlock 3 times, but haven't seen either saber.

I have no idea what the drop rate is, nor have I, that I recall, had either of them, but yesterday evening I found that the pike version is unlocked in my account(1). I am :confused: confused :confused: .

(1) I bought some Scavenger packs on a Jugg (but one who isn't even level 60 yet), but I am quite sure I never saw Senya's pike. Really. It's something you don't forget finding, normally.

I have no idea what the drop rate is, nor have I, that I recall, had either of them, but yesterday evening I found that the pike version is unlocked in my account(1). I am :confused: confused :confused: .

(1) I bought some Scavenger packs on a Jugg (but one who isn't even level 60 yet), but I am quite sure I never saw Senya's pike. Really. It's something you don't forget finding, normally.

Ahh lucky!

Perhaps there's a bug then? If it unlocked for you without it coming out a pack? I've opened more than enough hypercrates now that I should've seen one, assuming it has a reasonable (albeit low) drop rate, but even after six more this morning I've gotten neither of them. Perhaps Bioware didn't put them in the packs?

Ahh lucky!

Perhaps there's a bug then? If it unlocked for you without it coming out a pack? I've opened more than enough hypercrates now that I should've seen one, assuming it has a reasonable (albeit low) drop rate, but even after six more this morning I've gotten neither of them. Perhaps Bioware didn't put them in the packs?

According to the item description in Collections Senya Tirall's Lightsaber and Senya's Lightsaber Pike are found in both the Scavanger and Oppressor Packs.

According to the item description in Collections Senya Tirall's Lightsaber and Senya's Lightsaber Pike are found in both the Scavanger and Oppressor Packs.

With about a 0.1% chance of dropping.

I consider buying a few packs for the decorations but I know all i'd end up with is god-awful armour instead, so not paying for that rubbish.