Dude I am one of the better Pub players

Maybe on rare occasion Synnergy does that

But not all the time

Imps do it all the time

Keep Demoralizing your Opponents

Are you one of the guys who run 50 chars into 20 fllaspoints

Let the newbs learn and enjoy

Edited by Centures

Wow what a tard, why would I rather have 7 mystery pugs who might not even break 70k dmg/heals over people in my guild or friends online who I know are good??? Why wouldn't I want to maximize my odds of winning? Maybe there's not enough people in the guild at the time for RWZ's? Maybe there's only time in the day for a few WZ's to get the daily done. Start adding people to your friend list who you see that are doing amazing, or try to join a guild you notice are decent. You can do the SAME thing anyone else in the WZ against you is doing FFS noob get it together.

Really, are you that much of a bunch of nerds?

Are you afraid of RWZ?

Wow the un-employed and chickless wonders need to get their egos stroked

Both sides do it. Synergy and BC run premades in regs all the time, and yes, both of those guilds do rateds.

Get your own ego stroked, and form a group of your own with friends. Fight fire with fire. Oppose the premades with your own, instead of calling us bad for wanting to win.

Edited by Easylikepie

How many servers we got now?

Keep chasing away players .

Discouraging solo players

PVP is broken classes imbalanced

Wow your pulling the Pulling the friend card ?LOL

How about "saving the game" card

Getting more players into PVP

Rather than the " Why wouldn't we want to win?"

How about making the game more solid? bigger populations

Quote from Hall Hood Developer " The is a huge imbalance on the PVP side with Empire Populations compared to the Republic almost at a 2/1 ratio which is ruining PVP ."

From what I've seen even with the population imbalance, Republic usually win the majority of pug vs pug matches. If anything having a larger population dilutes the skill level and leaves the imperial side off worse.

Last night I know Mvp was rolling deep in regs with their PT trucker spec group. You probably hit them a couple times.

Go play RWZs? Believe me we would have if anyone else was queueing.

Stop being so hostile and relax, smoke a blunt, find some people you like queueing with and stop whining.

There is no way to win as a pug on empire side. I am serious. Even when we que with 4 guildies we get soo many bads on our side that we have like 50% chance of winning. 90% of all pubs are fully geared and even non premade games are getting tough.

Every empire pug it seems has 14k-15k hp and sometimes can break 75k dmg, it is seriously really bad.

Also I want to thank Don't Panic for letting us run our 2 RWZ teams against each other last night without interruptions. Just so you know we did not win trade, but created 2 equally bad teams from every person we had online. It was Super fun :)

How many servers we got now?

Keep chasing away players .

Discouraging solo players

PVP is broken classes imbalanced

Wow your pulling the Pulling the friend card ?LOL

How about "saving the game" card

Getting more players into PVP

Rather than the " Why wouldn't we want to win?"

How about making the game more solid? bigger populations

Quote from Hall Hood Developer " The is a huge imbalance on the PVP side with Empire Populations compared to the Republic almost at a 2/1 ratio which is ruining PVP ."

You're telling us, fellow players, to "make the game more solid". We're not devs. TOR is meant to be an MMO, a social game. The fact that you refuse to have friends...

Edit: "discouraging solo players" if you're doing WZs, rated or not, you're not a solo player. Even if you solo queue, you're not a solo player.

Edited by Easylikepie

There is no way to win as a pug on empire side. I am serious. Even when we que with 4 guildies we get soo many bads on our side that we have like 50% chance of winning. 90% of all pubs are fully geared and even non premade games are getting tough.

Every empire pug it seems has 14k-15k hp and sometimes can break 75k dmg, it is seriously really bad.

Also I want to thank Don't Panic for letting us run our 2 RWZ teams against each other last night without interruptions. Just so you know we did not win trade, but created 2 equally bad teams from every person we had online. It was Super fun :)

I don't doubt the number of bads, but it's also just people new to pvp. All recruit gear, running up against opposition in half WH or better...no matter how good they are, they aren't gonna shine. They are gonna die, res and come back to die again. After being stubborn enough they get better gear, that's when we see how bad someone is. Until they get rid of the recruit gear on their toon, they are just a meat shield. Just deal with it or go play rated.

• 4 weeks later...
I don't doubt the number of bads, but it's also just people new to pvp. All recruit gear, running up against opposition in half WH or better...no matter how good they are, they aren't gonna shine. They are gonna die, res and come back to die again. After being stubborn enough they get better gear, that's when we see how bad someone is. Until they get rid of the recruit gear on their toon, they are just a meat shield. Just deal with it or go play rated.

soooo what your saying is you want a keyboard turning, clicker only wz q

hi party time wakalord flex guildmaster here and :mad:i hate it when friends want to play:mad::mad: Together in online:mad: Games that's the worst!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:!

QFMFT.

EDIT: I continue to believe the real problem bothering OP is the lack of intelligent match scheduling and the fact that this results in many non-competitive matches (e.g. civil war won by > 500, 6-0 huttball, et cetera). If BW balances teams so that a strong 4 man premade on one side is balanced by strong players on the other side (does this always need to be a premade?) I think there will be fewer complaints.

Edited by funkiestj