Where can I ask developer questions ?

JJTEAMA

Does anybody know the right place on this website where I can ask questions directly to the developers ?

I had this question about h the Bounty Hunter planet I liked I liked it but now i but now it disappeared and changed back to its original settings like how it was a what happened why was it change what happened why was it changed back is the game on a daytime nighttime c is the game on a daytime nighttime cycle to where you log into the game at certain points and you will see it or is it just been reset permanently to its original parameters ? It was nice because on the inside everything was chattering and electronic devices glow in the dark

does anybody know the right place on this website where i can ask questions directly to the developers ?

I had this question about h the bounty hunter planet i liked i liked it but now i but now it disappeared and changed back to its original settings like how it was a what happened why was it change what happened why was it changed back is the game on a daytime nighttime c is the game on a daytime nighttime cycle to where you log into the game at certain points and you will see it or is it just been reset permanently to its original parameters ? It was nice because on the inside everything was chattering and electronic devices glow in the dark

You can't ask direct questions only make suggestions. Besides it is difficult to understand you anyway.

On the website? There really isn't a place to ask questions. Your best bet would be to head to one of the Cantina Tours they do and ask it there (or have someone else ask it for you) during the Q&A session.

Thank you very much for writing it in a way I could read it helps tremendously

This event you're talking about is this a physical event or is this on a website with a podcastc

Thank you very much for writing it in a way I could read it helps tremendously

This event you're talking about is this a physical event or is this on a website with a podcastc

The Cantina Tour is in various places around the world, usually in hotels or bars (hence "Cantina Tour"). You'd have to go in person and hope to get your question asked during the Q&A session. Keep in mind that they still reserve the right to say "no comment" on stuff they can't talk about yet. Dates and times are usually announced a few weeks beforehand: check the Dev Tracker every once in a while, the announcements usually end up in there. I think.

Also, if you have problems with font size in browser windows, there's a keyboard shortcut built into every version of Windows since at least XP: Control + and Control - increases and decreases the size of pretty much everything in the page except photos. To reset the page to original size, hit Control 0 (that's zero, not an "O").

Hope you can get to a Cantina Tour stop! I almost got to go to the one in Boston, but I lost my job the week before they were there.