Bug: Breakthrough Heroic 4+ on Belsavis

There is a bug on this heroic quest where only one party member gets credit per instance clear, meaning you have this clear this instance 4 times for everyone to get credit.

The first 2 consoles are fine but the 3rd console won't allow other party members to click and loot once a person have clicked it first. This means you have to reset it 3 more times for everyoe to get quest completion.

The last boss in this instance is a major pain if your DPS is all melee.

did this quest no problem last night at 1:30am eastern... it may not be bugged for all. :<

edit: yes the boss mob is difficult with all melee, just make sure you assign an interrupt rotation if you can. for a while on my operative i just ended up standing out and dotting/shooting and out tank died but we kited the boss around and killed him, was actually a lot easier, somehow our healer just tanked whatever damage he threw out after that @_@

Edited by Ashorian

I got this bug today, one member got all of them, I couldnt click the last.

I did a force shutdown (just crashed the game basically, dont camp) and when I logged back in I could get it.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Bellarosa

This quest has severe issues still, couldn't loot one of the artifacts despite everyone else being able to. Went outside and reset the quest, redid the instance and couldn't loot anything. Did instance again 2 more times and couldn't loot the 2nd fragment each time

• 1 month later...

For those who've come across the loot issue, it's not necessary to reset the mission. The owner of the instance leaves and one of the members who didn't receive the item then enters first. It'll reset the mobs, as well as the containers, but not the mission itself. While I'd agree it's an outrageous solution, Bioware isn't providing a better one at the moment. At least this way you only have to kill a few mobs, and the dreaded champion, to get the item.

To kill the champion, we (a Sorcerer healer and a Juggernaut tank) used our interrupts on Death Field. We also used two healing companions, but neither of us had any ranged DPS in level appropriate gear. It might not be necessary to have as much heals as we did, but in the event it is you know what to do.

• 4 weeks later...