When Forum Members Get Bored - Choose Your Own Adventure

Silenceo

Quite simple, a class and a selection of companions are chosen, and after each response, a new set of choices will be posted. First up, Kip chose to play as the Inquisitor with the following crew. If you would like to participate, choose one of the crew members that you feel you can direct accordingly.

Companions:

Tharan Cedrax

Risha

Doc

Kaliyo

SCORPIO

Beginning

You and your crew have happened upon a Harrower class that was thought to have been lost nearly two decades ago. It appears to have suffered no damage and is not moving, with no life signs nor power signatures on your scanners.

Do you:

A: Board the Ship with your Crew

B: Board the ship alone

C: Use it for target practice

D: Have your companions explore it while you watch a movie

(Specify class and companions)

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone plaaaayyy. It's like conquest but better!

:jawa_mad:Agree to disagree... :rolleyes:

Option chosen:

As you and your crew leave the airlock, some of the ships lighting flickers to life with sparks occasionally lighting the walkways before they extinguished themselves on the deck. From there, there are two routes that can be taken. To the left is a hallway that leads towards the bridge, though nearly none of the lighting is working down that way. To the right is a hall way that leads towards crew quarters, and the vast majority of it is well lit.

A: Go Left (Together)

B: Go Right (Together)

C: Split the party (specify)

D: Return to your ship

What is going on here? :confused:

People are bored, so doing a short "Choose your own adventure" type thing.

Essentially you go through a story, choosing various options or paths, and see what comes of it.

:jawa_mad:Agree to disagree... :rolleyes:

Option chosen:

As you and your crew leave the airlock, some of the ships lighting flickers to life with sparks occasionally lighting the walkways before they extinguished themselves on the deck. From there, there are two routes that can be taken. To the left is a hallway that leads towards the bridge, though nearly none of the lighting is working down that way. To the right is a hall way that leads towards crew quarters, and the vast majority of it is well lit.

A: Go Left (Together)

B: Go Right (Together)

C: Split the party (specify)

D: Return to your ship

Option C

Doc and Kaliyo go to the right, everyone else towards the bridge.

Option C

Doc and Kaliyo go to the right, everyone else towards the bridge.

Party A (Tharan Cedrax, Risha, SCORPIO, and the Inquisitor)

The lights continue to flicker and spark as they move along the hallway, nor were any of the blast doors sealed, the way was clear. However, after a time you come to an intersection that looks eerily familiar...

A: Continue on your way

B: Mark the wall with your lightsaber

C: Split up (intersection of 2 hall ways, 4 possible paths including the way you came)

D: Head back the way you came

Party B (Doc, Kaliyo)

A number of blast doors had been sealed, but through a rather twisted path the duo arrives at the crew quarters, which seems as if it had only been recently abandoned.

A: Search the room

B: Call out

C: Contact the Inquisitor

D: Head back

Side Note: @Karadron, everyone can participate, yes. Though you would have to choose a companion that is present.

Edited by Silenceo

What do you mean everyone can participate? Can I randomly take the role of Doc, for example?

Though obviously replace him with myself :p

You could 'Possess' Doc so to speak. :cool: If that is the case, since the Inquisitor is with another party, you would take control of Party B unless someone else takes Kaliyo.

Side Note: By that I mean whoever takes control of Kaliyo, could make a different choice.

Edited by Silenceo

You could 'Possess' Doc so to speak. :cool: If that is the case, since the Inquisitor is with another party, you would take control of Party B unless someone else takes Kaliyo.

Side Note: By that I mean whoever takes control of Kaliyo, could make a different choice.

Just stick the Emperor's Wrath in and I'm down to be party #2 :p

Just stick the Emperor's Wrath in and I'm down to be party #2 :p

You wake up in a pitch black chamber that feels of durasteel all around, and your lightsaber is missing from your belt. After feeling along the wall you have found the crevice of a door. It does not appear to have any devices to open it up, which indicates that this must be some sort of prison cell. What do you do?

A: Blast the door open with the force

B: Use the force to quietly open the door, though it will take some time

C: Meditate

D: Yell like a mad women

Side Note: Archer, you now have control of Doc (and Party B) then, and Sel, Kip, I would appreciate a few details regarding the Inquisitor/Wrath such as Gender. (Perhaps style too, such as single, double, dual, ect)

Edited by Silenceo

My Wrath: Dual wielder, Ataru and Makashi if that's remotely relevant. Female, petite, fights elegantly and with speed, not with strength. Young, long hair, brunette, wears these robes and wields two cyan blades :p

Oddly specific, I know.

B) Tries to open the door quietly.

Since I dont have control of party B, then party A takes

Option B, then A!

You fiend! :eek: Predicting the next options?! INCONCEIVABLE! :p

With the swish of the Inquisitors lightsaber, a gouge is left quite neatly on the wall, and as the group starts to walk away they can hear the ship groaning. They pause. The blast door a mere 5 feet in front of them slams closed.

A: Burn through the door with your lightsaber

B: Attempt to hack it (companions may have a better time with this)

C: Take another route

D: Meditate

My Inquisitor- Male, human, slightly taller than average, dark hair with tan (but Caucasian style) skin. Uses Niman, Ataru, and Juyo. Wears civilian clothing, and you would not know he is a sith. Not strict adherent to either dark or light, though leans lightsided.

EDIT: uses a white doubled bladed saber.

Edited by ShadowMudkip

My Wrath: Dual wielder, Ataru and Makashi if that's remotely relevant. Female, petite, fights elegantly and with speed, not with strength. Young, long hair, brunette, wears these robes and wields two cyan blades :p

Oddly specific, I know.

B) Tries to open the door quietly.

Pretty much fits perfectly what I had predicted. :rolleyes:

Ever so softly the door slides open and the Wrath emerges into the narrow hallway. From the surroundings it was clear to her that this was an Imperial vessels and with the flickering lights, it was obvious to her that the ship was in disrepair. The question nagging at the back of her mind though... Was how did she end up here?

A: Search for the Prison Armory to see if you can find your lightsabers

B: Exit the detention center

C: Access a terminal to attempt to find some answers

D: Attempt to contact crew

Option B, have Scorpio or Theran hack it.

Interesting, will take into account the Inquisitor details from now on.

Strangely enough, SCORPIO reports that the door lacks any power whatsoever. In fact, she says that the entire circuitry must have been fried for years. The Inquisitor glances behind the group, since he could of sworn he had heard something scampering about, but after a moment of searching spotted nothing but shadows.

A: Burn through the door with your lightsaber

B: Continue searching for what made that noise

C: Take another route

D: Meditate

Pretty much fits perfectly what I had predicted. :rolleyes:

Ever so softly the door slides open and the Wrath emerges into the narrow hallway. From the surroundings it was clear to her that this was an Imperial vessels and with the flickering lights, it was obvious to her that the ship was in disrepair. The question nagging at the back of her mind though... Was how did she end up here?

A: Search for the Prison Armory to see if you can find your lightsabers

B: Exit the detention center

C: Access a terminal to attempt to find some answers

D: Attempt to contact crew

Well duh, we had to make model characters in a thread a while back and that was exactly what I chose. You can predict it because you can remember it :p

Option A.

(Side note: am I on a different ship? :eek:)

the inquisitor gets an eerie feeling, and decides to take

Option C

"I have you now!"

The Inquisitor went back to the intersection and took a right, motioning for his companions to watch for anything from behind. Despite this, the noise could now be heard as an audible scratching and seemed to be coming from all around. When it seemed to be at its loudest, they arrived at another intersection. The path ahead had the blast door sealed. Its panel lay on the ground, and as the Inquisitor looked to his side, he noticed a gouge in the wall. Some how, without making any turns and traveling in a straight line, they had emerged from the exact same hall way they had originally come from. He was getting a bad feeling about this...

A: Meditate briefly to search for disturbances in the force

B: Draw your lightsaber and search for what is making the noise

C: Take the right hallway, the only one you haven't gone down yet

D: Cut a hole through the blast door