• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Triumph: 42,481,375

+

Wook: 36,965,070

=

A close and fun race that a lot people, including myself, enjoyed watching.

Churb

+

Not carried

=

Wrecked

There is the real correction you were looking for.

u wot m8? you saying Churb™ gets carried?

I do not speak in the "I aint got no" language displayed here, but yes, that is what I am saying.

Please elaborate then, the glorious name of Churb™ is almost as respected and well known as Fatedd™, so please explain why you think Churb™ gets carried.1

I was talking more about your trash talking, as I am sure you will next be claiming that all 42 mil points came from you. At any rate, let me draw a picture for you.

Shoutout to WOOK for being the most challenging adversaries ever! You guys put up a hell of a fight all week. It was truly the greatest Battle for Taris the universe has ever seen!

http://i.imgur.com/qByDWNf.png

In addition, shoutout to Triumph for hosting the best collection of players one could ever hope for. We started out as a coalition, but with every passing conquest we are bonding into a true family - a family where members sacrifice themselves unconditionally for the good of the whole. There are some truly exceptional individuals (you know who you are) who went way beyond their call of duty to pull off what we did. Well done boys/girls!

Finally, shoutout to LIZARDSQUAD for saving us from another all-nighter last night :rak_02:

This post shows class and respect. Your (now edited) post attempts to destroy the purpose of this post. I do not know if you are in Triumph, nor do I care. What I do know is it is this type of attitude that diminishes all the good things that are being done over there. Regardless of what guild you are in these days, if any, It's just sad mostly.

my post did nothing to another persons thread.

le sigh

I'm going to just assume you're new to The Shadowlands forums, which just you know, should never, ever be taken seriously, at all.

Edited by Churb

Your post has been edited, so I guess you are now technically correct. Well, you have gotten all the attention you will be getting from me, I have said all I need to say.

Thank you for your continued interest in Churb™, the #1 swtor player NA

Any further questions about sir Churb™can be directed to Fatedd, Donna or Kirito.

Thank you for your continued love, support and admiration of Churb™

Lacking the confidence to let your accomplishments speak for themselves is one thing, but having to delete and hide from your own words? Damn.

hide from my own words? not at all, i can repost what i put if you really like, rather i was asked to remove it to prevent too much drama, apparently some wooks are very sensitive to being trolled for losing, so you're welcome for taking down a troll post instead of leaving it up to make fun of you guys for losing :rak_03:

hide from my own words? not at all, i can repost what i put if you really like, rather i was asked to remove it to prevent too much drama, apparently some wooks are very sensitive to being trolled for losing, so you're welcome for taking down a troll post instead of leaving it up to make fun of you guys for losing :rak_03:

You should speak your mind; show the real you. We're not the least bit affected by criticism or negativity. We are all about good competition which this was. So what... we lost. We had fun competing, we made them work hard for their win. Churb, if you aren't in Triumph, your jealousy is noted, if you are, you can gloat all you want.

if you bads wanna speak your mind feel free to join the real shadowlands pvp group we'll tell you completely uncensored about how to get gud. also lul at these kids talking to churb like they know whats up :rak_03:

The peasantry is being disrespectful to the King, its shameful really.

Gonna go on record and state that Churb's comments and opinions are not affiliated with Triumph. We enjoyed the competition with WOOK and look forward to competing against them again.

Cheers. We play to enjoy the game. This was a fun show down when you get passed all the gathering and crafting!

We get Churb doesn't represent your guild, but his attitude definitely sucks.

Wait, what? You don't even have the final say in what you are allowed to post on the forums? This just keeps getting better. So, tell us, who pulls the strings of the mighty "King" Churb?

Also, I'm pretty sure everyone in WOOK knows where we finished this week, and a few 'reminders' aren't going to really do much to our mood either way. If you are going to troll us go ahead, we are big boys and girls and can take it, but at least have the guts to not edit your post after the fact. As Klaw said, show the real you!

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Gonna go on record and state that Churb's comments and opinions are not affiliated with Triumph. We enjoyed the competition with WOOK and look forward to competing against them again.

Thanks! We really enjoyed the competition! More so if we had won, of course... But in the end, we always do our best to be respectful both in victory and defeat.

However, a lot of Churb's posts would seem to imply he is a member of Triumph, even though he hides behind the anonymity of the forums. It certainly detracts from Triumph's image and your accomplishments to have someone like that being associated with you. Admiration can quickly turn to begrudging acknowledgement, or worse, you know? That being said, you can't separate the person and the player from the comments and opinions, and it would really detract from your image if you were hiding the same person whose comments you wish to distance yourself from behind a very carefully worded response. If I am off base in that suspicion than I apologize in advance, and we can all rest easy knowing Churb is simply the forum's biggest wanna be.

Thanks! We really enjoyed the competition! More so if we had won, of course... But in the end, we always do our best to be respectful both in victory and defeat.

However, a lot of Churb's posts would seem to imply he is a member of Triumph, even though he hides behind the anonymity of the forums. It certainly detracts from Triumph's image and your accomplishments to have someone like that being associated with you. Admiration can quickly turn to begrudging acknowledgement, or worse, you know? That being said, you can't separate the person and the player from the comments and opinions, and it would really detract from your image if you were hiding the same person whose comments you wish to distance yourself from behind a very carefully worded response. If I am off base in that suspicion than I apologize in advance, and we can all rest easy knowing Churb is simply the forum's biggest wanna be.

So quick to assumptions huh? that's fine, honestly id much rather you post on here in your RP style about wookies getting ready for war etc, but alas it seems i wont be entertained in such a fashion. Guilds and Conquest are beneath me, meant for peasants to waste time ignoring the blatant lack of content in this game.

The reason OMGitsCHARLIE said what he did was most likely because he didn't want anybody for any reason to think i somehow represented triumph (lol)

that being said, for a long time now wook has had its own reputation of being, well bad. the Dark Jesters of pub side you could say

in regards to your presence on the forums, i suggest you do as the following quote suggests:

Yet the enemy would not be denied. For every inch gained, another was lost, and though all the might of every WOOK was spent, the battle turned against them. Bent, yet not broken, they retreated to Kashyyyk.

I think i represent the vast majority of The Shadowlands when i say that you're bad, your guild is bad and we don't want you here, go to a RP server or something.

Edited by Churb

So quick to assumptions huh? that's fine, honestly id much rather you post on here in your RP style about wookies getting ready for war etc, but alas it seems i wont be entertained in such a fashion. Guilds and Conquest are beneath me, meant for peasants to waste time ignoring the blatant lack of content in this game.

The reason OMGitsCHARLIE said what he did was most likely because he didn't want anybody for any reason to think i somehow represented triumph (lol)

that being said, for a long time now wook has had its own reputation of being, well bad. the Dark Jesters of pub side you could say

in regards to your presence on the forums, i suggest you do as the following quote suggests:

Yet the enemy would not be denied. For every inch gained, another was lost, and though all the might of every WOOK was spent, the battle turned against them. Bent, yet not broken, they retreated to Kashyyyk.

I think i represent the vast majority of The Shadowlands when i say that you're bad, your guild is bad and we don't want you here, go to a RP server or something.

You represent a minuscule minority of people who have far more skills in game than they ever will out of the game. When servers go down, you return to whatever miserable existence developed such a hateful player. This is a community where people try to enjoy a video game... If you're so elite, why are you not on a PVP server showing your true abilities, instead of harping on part-time gamers who play to enjoy the company of friends they've made.

If you are indeed in Triumph, I feel sorry that victory is bittersweet having to ally with the likes of a terrible person such as you. WOOK may not be the most elite players, but we laugh our asses off and we enjoy one another. Can any guild you've been in say that about you?

Churb is one of those infamous forum trolls who will drag you into a retarded fight match and beat you with experience.

Please don't fall into the trap.

But is he one of yours?

You deserve respect for your victory while keeping it civil. Hopefully, that can continue. We've cleaned house of those who try to ruin the game for others.