Solo'ing Ideas

arcticaudio

I was wondering if anyone might have some good solo'ing ideas. I am a level 55 Sage - Healer with an average gear rating of 168. Used to run a lot of HM Flashpoints (Lost Island) and was getting into Ops prior to the expansion where the cap went to 55.

The guild I was originally in join another larger guild during the server merge. The group I ran hardmodes with quit playing and I was unable to find a group of players in the new guild that were at similar stages. Anyways I logged in today after being inactive for a while and found myself no longer in a guild. In their defense I was not a very active player and never broke into their ops groups.

So I am looking for fun content that I can do solo and make credits, gather mats so I can craft etc. I usually do dailies but I am looking for something a little more. I recently did a level 45 flashpoint and found that fun, I am going to keep pushing it to see what level of flashpoint I can handle solo. I am also considering PVP but I enjoy PVE a little more especially as a healer.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone has any fun content ideas for a level 55 hermit.

Thanks,

The new tactical flashpoints they have added to the game can be interesting to solo. I have soloed Assault on Tython which was a bit of a challenged in the final boss fight. Korriban Incursion has an incredibly annoying droid boss in the middle of it which requires lots of companion micro-management to get through. The newest tacticals, Depths of Manaan and Legacy of the Rakata both have boss fights that require some thought and skill to be able to solo your way through.

I was in full Dread Forged / Dread Master gear (180 / 186 rating) when I was taking on those challenges as an Assassin DPS / tank (two gear sets.) My healing companion was also in almost full Dread Forged gear as well.

Edited by Levram