Dramatic Extrovert’s Armor Set - REMOVE front FLAP!!!

You should edit the first sentence of your paragraph it states you asking PLEASE to remove that "god ugly" flap, otherwise your intentions can be easily misinterpreted.

Also it goes both ways, just because you want them gone, doesn't mean it should happen.

Ok, it's obvious you just want to argue and wont stop until you get the last word. So I am closing discussion with you.

This I don't get, I love the skirting on the extrovert's chest piece. The flaps allow me to wear dancer bottoms or jori dagons bottoms and not be too exposed. It looks like a really decadent set of robes for a Sith. Don't like it, don't wear it. There are dozens of styles to wear so why harp on about something you don't like when you can find something you do.

Because I (and others) like this chest piece alot, but not the ugly flap attached to it. That's why people "harp on": about it. Again, not talking about the black skirt, we are talking about the front long flap covering the crotch area.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, it's obvious you just want to argue and wont stop until you get the last word. So I am closing discussion with you.

Because I (and others) like this chest piece alot, but not the ugly flap attached to it. That's why people "harp on": about it. Again, not talking about the black skirt, we are talking about the front long flap covering the crotch area.

No, he disagrees that it should be removed and stated so. I happen to agree with him. My Sith Pureblood Guardian is wearing it (with the Jori Daragon Loincloth no less) and I think it looks great with the flap.

So, they should therefore as they have done with others, maybe make two versions, IF they think the flap should be removed.. however... the PLAYER that designed it (by the name of Ixum), the PLAYERS that loved his design, and the DEVELOPERS that made it happen in game... Well, we all love the flap.

• 1 month later...
I think they should remove the loin cloth thing from the front and cover up the breasts but leave the midriff exposed. I like armor that exposes my midriff but the chest is a little revealing for my taste and the loin cloth thing just looks weird in my opinion. Plus, I can't believe that helmet comes with the set! What were they thinking? The entire set is gray and they make the helmet green. Edited by Shrimp_Toast

I think they should remove the loin cloth thing from the front and cover up the breasts but leave the midriff exposed. I like armor that exposes my midriff but the chest is a little revealing for my taste and the loin cloth thing just looks weird in my opinion. Plus, I can't believe that helmet comes with the set! What were they thinking? The entire set is gray and they make the helmet green.

ROFL that's funny... though you can use unify colors, can't you? I do agree, it's silly that the helmet is so off from the rest. They did that with Calo Nord's set too. If you don't unify colors, the gloves are a weird color.

Some of the comments amuse me. Especially those people saying that a Sith or Jedi wearing little to nothing is ridiculous. Within the lore many force users opt to wear very little as it encumbers them as it restricts movement and slows them down. Force users within the lore, often just don't need or want the armor. There are plenty of canon examples of force users that wear very little: Aeyla Secura, Ahsoka Tano, Asajj Ventress, Darth Talon, Shaak Ti, Maris Brood, and I'm sure I've forgotten a couple.

The Star Wars films are full of scantily clad women. It's part of the deal, and it sells. If you don't like it, don't wear it.

Edited by Spamfritter

Force users within the lore, often just don't need or want the armor. There are plenty of canon examples of force users that wear very little: Aeyla Secura, .

OMG Aayla Secura is not a proper Jedi! She should be banned from the order for not wearing full monk-robes... and girl, cover those lekku! They are erogenous zones (was stated as such in the old West End RPG) therefore showing them is obscene, she should be ashamed!

Warning! Very NSFW picture of Aayla Secura here: http://rebelshaven.com/SWFFAQ/images/aayla/screen11.jpg scandalous exposed midriff and cleavage!

(Joke aside, that pic isn't really NSFW, unless you actually believe my sarcasm about her outfit in the movies/comics is obscene)

For your Dramatic Extrovert’s Armor Set that is coming out soon.

PLEASE for the love of god remove that UGLY front flap that hangs down from the belt. It completely ruins the look of the armor. If you are going to add a flap, make it attached to the belt, NOT the chest piece, that way people can not use the belt and still have the look of the main chest piece. Please. That way people can wear the chest piece and not be forced to have these ugly flaps hanging down. Seriously, they are utterly ugly and ruin the look of the armor set. Stop attaching these flaps to chest pieces at least. PLEASE. I know alot of people who would really appreciate it for your armor sets, and this new one most of all.

Thank You.

NO do not remove it, the armor set works sweet with the dancer bottom.. the flap hides just enough it looks trampy enough without being trampy.