Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

Stop puting the Bioware's fail on the players. Bioware already tried to use excuses instead of implementing systems, and look where it got them. No group finder until it was late. Community will be ruined bla bla bla. Same goes for PvP.

It was their damn responsiblity to make a ranked ladder system, where teams of equal skill and gear would fight on average teams of similar skill and gear. It was their damn reponsbility to add tools that would minimize the advantage of premades like IN-CLIENT VOICE COMMUNICATION.

We are all on the same sinking TORTANIC. The difference is that the pre-made guys, defending the current system, are just a few cabin floors higher than the rest of normal people, so they will drown a little later.

Edited by NoTomorrow

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait?

There isnt a single good EXCUSE (assuming thats what you were trying to spell, least im hoping so)

or

There is a viable one

You know the two statements are in polar contrast of each other so you cant say one and then the next line say there is.

Yes folks, its Brilliant thinkers (and spellers ... seriously XCUSE???? Come on already) like quoted above that are in favor of ganking and greifing the solo queue players by any means they can.

Really kinda says it all, doesnt it.

Yes yes, I know your cyber tough and going to call me names now and tell me to L2P and make friends and *yawns* sorry dozed off there predicting your types standard responses.

So your brilliant suggestion of dealing with the premades is to ban them? Or put them in a longer queue? Or punish them for grouping up?

Whats next punish people for being a FOTM class as well?

Like I said the real suggestion was a Republic Harbinger player that suggested hidden non rated ratings for a WZ to find the common ground of players for matchmaking.

So your brilliant suggestion of dealing with the premades is to ban them? Or put them in a longer queue? Or punish them for grouping up?

Whats next punish people for being a FOTM class as well?

Like I said the real suggestion was a Republic Harbinger player that suggested hidden non rated ratings for a WZ to find the common ground of players for matchmaking.

this is called RANKED LADDERS, and it should be for everyone that queues, pre-made or not. There should've never existed a non-ranked matchmaking. All games should be ranked and allow for queueing invididually and pre-mades. Idiots should pe playing idiots, good players should be playing good players. A team with 2 healers should be fighting a team with 2 healers, but no idiotic 3 healer + tanks + dps against a no healer team.

exactly my point i dont....as a normal human being making friends is just natural to mee irl or online, so its a matter of time untill i gather a couple to go premade mode...i dont (and refuse) to solo queue...not being payed to carry...

sound friendly indeed

this is called RANKED LADDERS, and it should be for everyone that queues, pre-made or not. There should've never existed a non-ranked matchmaking. All games should be ranked and allow for queueing invididually and pre-mades. Idiots should pe playing idiots, good players should be playing good players. A team with 2 healers should be fighting a team with 2 healers, but no idiotic 3 healer + tanks + dps against a no healer team.

so 1 healer group should be matched with 1 healer group? 6 healer group vs 6 healer group? oh the horrors. how you define that one person is a healer? or a tank? you can't .

only viable matching is valor, but this can be abused too (and if it can, it will be, peroid).

It really has nothing to do with Premades being on a teir so much higher then everyone else or all the finger pointing that's going on. The issue is that it's a "SOLO" que that is "RANDOM" having premades when you enter this takes away from both of those aspects very much. I have been on the recieving end where my PUG completely dominated a pre-made group. I have also been on the other side (most of the time) that gets completely dominated by a preemade group. What I see as being the biggest issuse is the fact the "you have been paired up with Random people" goes out the window I'd say a good 75% of the time the premade group goes in and suprise they have a tank and a good dps and a healer or 2 and then bam they pick up another healer and when the game starts, guess what? No healer on the other side. I play as an imperial and it's real fun to jump into a random game where half my team is 20> and and filled up with Mercs (we all know they are the sh***ist class to have on pvp and suprise the premade group that was supose to be just as random has 3 healers. I think 2 reasons the domination tends to come in with premades 1) they more or less stack the deck with the right players vs the computers version of "well there are 9 people in the que well here is the first 8 sorry the 9th person was a healer and now you have nothing to fight with" and 2) Yes skill plays a huge part in PVP and with F2P what do you get? a bunch of people that have never played before that have no friends on the game yet as THEY JUST STARTED PLAYING and are getting out done (which they should be) by the group of guys that have been playng together and on there 8th char.

So for the premade guys to litterally sit there and tell a guy that has been playing a game for 2 weeks "make a group of friends and do premade's" Your the one's that have no social skill as I have yet to meet anyone that jumped onto an mmo and within a week or 2 knew everything about the game and was playing like a rockstar and had groups of people asking them to join them on groups/guilds. That's just laughable. So you Elitiest that keep on expecting the F2P guys to be be happy getting dominated left and right and expect them to dive in and be just like you as soon as they play, don't be complaing in 2 months when the que is 2 hours long cause the F2P guys left or stopped doing WZ's.

@Samuel.

Why is it so hard to find 3 players?

Why is it so hard to get a ranked pvp match? Oh wait because ranked teams only take people with certain gear/class make up. That totally encourages more competitive play. and shorter queue's :rolleyes:

Do you get a percent every time your friend sells one of his books? Because you plug that in every one of your post.

As far as I know the system is already trying to match premades vs other premades, and usually that does seem to be the case. In the case that two equally good premades are matched it comes down to the pug factor and the quality of said pug players. So if you loose all the time and qq on the fforums maby its time to stop being bad.

I play a merc (only char I have as I just started playing 3 weeks ago as a f2p) sorry I haven't joined a guild sorry I don't know everyone on the server or how every class works. That being said I tend to pick games up fast and even with a merc at level 42 I would say 8/10 times in a 1 on 1 fight I hold my own and win. I need more refining on my play style to be better (and some help from BW on mercs not sucking so bad) but I usually am one of the top players on my team so I don't think that makes me a sh***y player but yep I still get smoked when I get on in a pure PUG group vs a partial or full premade just because my "random" team usually leaves me without certian classes that's enough to make a difference. Like a healer for example can't beat a premade team with 2 healers when half your team is still f2p under 15 with no healer and 4 mercs lol. Premades just alter game play by stacking the deck.

A question though for the people that do premades. Why do you demand everyone plays how you play? Why are you telling people they have to either enjoy getting ***** left and right or be forced to play your way? Why don't you take your own advice and find another guild or guilds or group of people that do premades and set up times fight them if its so easy to find people that you like playing with.

Edited cause of auto correct on my phone

Edited by Muramxx

If WH isn't a big deal how come everyone doesn't run around in BM gear then? Oh wait....

Because even a small upgrade is worth getting if you're trying to max/min?

Because there's nothing else worth spending comms on?

Because they're different armor models that some people prefer over the BM stuff?

A question though for the people that do premades. Why do you demand everyone plays how you play? Why are you telling people they have to either enjoy getting ***** left and right or be forced to play your way? Why don't you take your own advice and find another guild or guilds or group of people that do premades and set up times fight them if its so easy to find people that you like playing with.

Edited cause of auto correct on my phone

Why are you forcing people to solo que and suffer the horrendously bad pugs that do not attack the healers I mark, do not pass the ball to the tank (i allways type something like "im a guardian tank, pass to me please", just to see a sage force speed for the ball, then he refuses to pass it and dies, then i /facepalm) that do not cc incomings when im capping the node, that do not call incomings when defending. People group up with other people to guarantee having at least a few competnt players in the team. It's not about mumble/vent/teamspeak its about people acting stupid in pvp. I play mostly tank toons so it's only natural that if i see a good healer I ask him/her if they want to play together.

Why are you forcing people to solo que and suffer the horrendously bad pugs that do not attack the healers I mark, do not pass the ball to the tank (i allways type something like "im a guardian tank, pass to me please", just to see a sage force speed for the ball, then he refuses to pass it and dies, then i /facepalm) that do not cc incomings when im capping the node, that do not call incomings when defending. People group up with other people to guarantee having at least a few competnt players in the team. It's not about mumble/vent/teamspeak its about people acting stupid in pvp. I play mostly tank toons so it's only natural that if i see a good healer I ask him/her if they want to play together.

Ok then keep asking more people to join and then you won't have to worry about that random suckfest of the bad People that can't play. That's seems to be all a lot of people are asking let premades that dog on how sh***y PUG guys are play with other premades and let the PUGs that believe their is an unfair advantage between being in a pure PUG vs a premade (if anyone really thinks there is no difference then you are out of your mind wether it's skill or the random classes its still there) play with other PUGs. Just from the way it reads on the forums premades are whinning cause it rids them of there easy win 95% of the time (which slows down their gearing process) And the solo guys are whinning about getting a stacked deck against them and never being able to win.

Ok then keep asking more people to join and then you won't have to worry about that random suckfest of the bad People that can't play. That's seems to be all a lot of people are asking let premades that dog on how sh***y PUG guys are play with other premades and let the PUGs that believe their is an unfair advantage between being in a pure PUG vs a premade (if anyone really thinks there is no difference then you are out of your mind wether it's skill or the random classes its still there) play with other PUGs. Just from the way it reads on the forums premades are whinning cause it rids them of there easy win 95% of the time (which slows down their gearing process) And the solo guys are whinning about getting a stacked deck against them and never being able to win.

But what's holding back one good player to ask onother good player to play together? I ask other people if they want to play together, whats keeping other people from doing so? Whats keeping other people from asking good players to join and instead making them go to the forums and qq all day?

But what's holding back one good player to ask onother good player to play together? I ask other people if they want to play together, whats keeping other people from doing so? Whats keeping other people from asking good players to join and instead making them go to the forums and qq all day?

It's not how they want to play, for example. For anyone on any game to tell someone you have to play this way on a game your paying for is just stupid. I am completely pro choice as it were with 2 different que's one for people that chose to play in a true solo que because they pay to play that way and one for people that like to group with the same people everyday for hours because that's how they want to play on a game they pay for. However I have yet to hear any legit reason from the premade people about why that's a bad idea except "the que would take forever" which has been refuted many times. Honestly it all comes back to its easier to steamroll n00bs and get 2x the coms then have a more equal fight where it comes down to skill rather then the skill of the PUG with what classes they get stuck with.

Why que ranked when you can steamroll n00bs and get what you need faster? just need to make 2 buttons one for true solo and 1 for groups unranked.

the ppl saying L2P and go grp yourself seem pretty pompous to me, so there's no love lost there. however, I cannot agree blindly with you here. there's no way that grinding reg comms at, on average, ~90 per WZ is as effective as sucking *** in a rated match and coming away with ~40 rated comms. The only variable that makes rated a slower grind is that ppl don't queue rated, so it doesn't pop nearly as frequently. this is also a major factor for why you find 4 elite players in a reg wz partial premade.

edit: the real joke of the ppl saying "get better" and "go get your own grp" is that the 'good' and/or 'elite' players already team with each other - and won't queue with a lesser player. one doesn't learn much of anything by getting spawn camped and demoralized - except not to queue rated...and then at all. :(

I'm not saying it should be 'illegal' to grp up. but please drop the elitist attitude about it. you're better. you stack the odds in your favor with more players who are better. don't pretend it's something other than this.

Edited by foxmob

Why que ranked when you can steamroll n00bs and get what you need faster? just need to make 2 buttons one for true solo and 1 for groups unranked.

ranked has ranked comms. if you have multiple teams queueing, you can get gear VERY quickly.

and the thing is. if people only solo queue'd, you would just be complaining about the gear gap anyway.

what you really could use is less excuses and more getting good. somewhere on this board there is a thread about how people do dumb things in warzones and cause you to lose.

you are that guy. all the forum posts, solo queueus and recruit buffs will not save you.

the ppl saying L2P and go grp yourself seem pretty pompous to me, so there's no love lost there. however, I cannot agree blindly with you here. there's no way that grinding reg comms at, on average, ~90 per WZ is as effective as sucking *** in a rated match and coming away with ~40 rated comms. The only variable that makes rated a slower grind is that ppl don't queue rated, so it doesn't pop nearly as frequently. this is also a major factor for why you find 4 elite players in a reg wz partial premade.

edit: the real joke of the ppl saying "get better" and "go get your own grp" is that the 'good' and/or 'elite' players already team with each other - and won't queue with a lesser player. one doesn't learn much of anything by getting spawn camped and demoralized - except not to queue rated...and then at all. :(

I'm not saying it should be 'illegal' to grp up. but please drop the elitist attitude about it. you're better. you stack the odds in your favor with more players who are better. don't pretend it's something other than this.

PVP as a whole needs work but there are smaller steps that can occur in order to move it that direction and like all things it takes time to refine. However doing nothing doesn't help the saying "if your not part of the solution then your part of the problem" applies to this.

ranked has ranked comms. if you have multiple teams queueing, you can get gear VERY quickly.

and the thing is. if people only solo queue'd, you would just be complaining about the gear gap anyway.

what you really could use is less excuses and more getting good. somewhere on this board there is a thread about how people do dumb things in warzones and cause you to lose.

you are that guy. all the forum posts, solo queueus and recruit buffs will not save you.

I have yet to once say "skill plays no part at all" or any variation of that. In fact it does play a part. How big of a part is a debatable topic. I am the guy that simple asks where is the gray area that makes most players happy rather then cater to one side or the other. I do premades to a small extent I also do pure PUGs. "How does one get better when they are starting off at a game when they just start haven't really met anyone join a PUG and as soon as they step out of the safe zone they are ***** over and over by a premade group. People don't just "get good" it takes time to be proficient and learn your class. Unlike most I see both sides of the table and realize something needs to be fixed and that fix is not forcing people to play something they are paying for to play in a way they don't want to.

How about: Not interested in waiting for others to show up. Solo queue is available right here and now.

that..again, is NOT a good xcuse to WANT to solo queue...its jsut another awkward social freak trying to justify is lack of social skills.....it takes 5-15 mins to get in one rpemade or make your own...if you dont want to wait to amke one then GET STEAMROLLED,its on you....your supose to play in teams..make friends..interact...if you dont then you are on the wrong side and the game wont adapt you..