1.6 Ancient Hyper Gates Preview

sstanks

Thx for the video. Good stuff. Any opinion on fun factor?

I only got to play it 3 times so I was still working out the finer points of playing it. But i did have a lot of fun. It's also adds a nice variety to the line up of Warzones. The best part is running from the explosion and then having a battle royal in the middle with the other survivors while you wait for the hyper gates to reset.

That reminds me of Kains Embrace from Warhammer Age of Reckoning.

In fact, it's exactly the same. Cap point, wait, run from big explosion ... rinse and repeat.

Not a complaint, I enjoyed Kains Embrace.

oh yeah it's defently inspired by Khaines Embrace but with some improvements. For one the Hyper gates explode every 2 mins 30 secs not when you capture both. This way you won't have games where the explosion never happens and it also gives the other side to make a come back.

oh yeah it's defently inspired by Khaines Embrace but with some improvements. For one the Hyper gates explode every 2 mins 30 secs not when you capture both. This way you won't have games where the explosion never happens and it also gives the other side to make a come back.

That does sound a lot better.

Sounds like it's a faster style which is good, Embrace could drag on a little bit sometimes.