Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Different Stronghold models per planet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Different Stronghold models per planet

jeaf
12.22.2014 , 09:55 AM | #1
I would really like to see different Strongholds per planet. I want a few different choices in floor plans.

Necrotic_Rose
12.29.2014 , 07:55 AM | #2
Same, i wouldn't mind a Rishi SH or Hoth SH
Friend referral http://www.swtor.com/r/DZxpkt
For those who want [Preferred Friend Bundle] and 7 days subscription (subs/previous subs only, doesn't work for f2p unless used to make an account and gives different rewards).

Horacio
01.03.2015 , 04:06 PM | #3
I think I would prefer more planets to more options per planet but I would like different, customizable floor plans. I just don't see it likely to occur in the near term.
Baeric - PT - DPS
Najeh - Assassin - Tank
Lugwrench - Commando - Heals

Banthabreeder
01.04.2015 , 02:20 PM | #4
I would LOVE a Rishi Stronghold but doubt there ever will be one. More then likely it will Alderaan. It already supports both Emps and Pubs. It has vendors, crew skill and class trainers. It also can support most players from low level to high level. Rishi has all that too except it can not support low level players.
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

LordArtemis
01.10.2015 , 09:27 AM | #5
I would strongly agree.

What I would like to see is SMALLER floorplans, ones with perhaps a balcony that you spawn at and a hallway, perhaps just two rooms. The current strongholds are too large for my taste.

XiamaraSimi
01.10.2015 , 12:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
I would strongly agree.

What I would like to see is SMALLER floorplans, ones with perhaps a balcony that you spawn at and a hallway, perhaps just two rooms. The current strongholds are too large for my taste.
Only thing is people would probably just try to use them to cheese conquest bonus. Yeah I know some people don't care about conquest, but the sheer amount of tornado strongholds I have seen listed says a heck of a lot do.... (the fact that those people listvthem for public view boggles the mind... "and this room is where the mattress freighter crashed, look 15 beds!")