Strike Team Izax, still no achievement

AlphaTmoore

Defeated Izax in both 8 and 16m SM prior to 5.9, and despite devs saying they would be granting the achievements to those eligible a month ago, I still have not received the 8m achievement

<Strike Team: Defeating Izax (8-Person Story)>

Defeated Izax in both 8 and 16m SM prior to 5.9, and despite devs saying they would be granting the achievements to those eligible a month ago, I still have not received the 8m achievement

<Strike Team: Defeating Izax (8-Person Story)>

That was a HM achievement.

That was a HM achievement.

They had 4 of them, SM and HM for 8M and 16M

No it wasn't.. But it was limited to before 5.9 dropped.

https://imgur.com/a/BXYGkuA

@OP - Have you tried PM'ing Eric or Keith?

I have not, didn't know that was an option to messege them directly. My guild did it in the couple days before 5.9 dropped where the achievement wasn't be granted (since 5.9 was two days late). None of us ended up getting the achievement afterwards, despite devs saying they would grant them

No it wasn't.. But it was limited to before 5.9 dropped.

https://imgur.com/a/BXYGkuA

@OP - Have you tried PM'ing Eric or Keith?

I stand corrected, there was indeed a SM achievement.

Yeah, send Eric/Keith a message, they'll probably get it to you. As mentioned, it is worth 0 points (so you can't see it unless you dig into your ops achievements), has no special reward, and there are probably so few people who did SM between the original cutoff time (which is when the automatic achievement grant was given), and the actual update 3 days later they may have skipped over it. But your SM kill will have the original date, so they'll be able to verify and should hopefully grant you the achievement.

To be clear, the thing Keith promised was specifically about the HM achievement that granted the mount and title. I was the one who asked the question, and I was asking because a raid team member missed the night we killed it (I was actually filling in for him lol), and I wanted to clarify if we could just raid at our normal time the next week and get him the kill, or if we needed to do a special raid night on another night. Regardless, they should grant it since it is similar situations, but I'm not surprised that the SM achievement slipped through the cracks since there were probably very few people who got it in those 3 days just in SM.