Sith planets.

Rayla_Felana

Korriban, Ziost, Malachor V + II, Dromund Kaas, all of them.

They simply fascinate me, the architecture, the buildings, the history and the people.

Surely I am not the only one, sometimes I will create a new Sith character and/or hop on a KotOR game, and just walk around on such planets.

My favourite is definitely Korriban, your's?

Its pretty surprising, but I actually find Korriban and some of the ruins on Dromund Kaas to be really damn interesting and its one of the things that keeps leveling through them again from being stupidly boring to me.

Its pretty surprising, but I actually find Korriban and some of the ruins on Dromund Kaas to be really damn interesting and its one of the things that keeps leveling through them again from being stupidly boring to me.

Just standing in the Valley of the Dark Lords.

I was actually adamantly rooting for Darth Malgus and his forces so as to stop the Republic from getting their gritty mits back on the Homeworld, having the world back in the hands of the Sith is excellent.

The amount of history there, makes it far more important than any other world to me.

Just standing in the Valley of the Dark Lords.

I was actually adamantly rooting for Darth Malgus and his forces so as to stop the Republic from getting their gritty mits back on the Homeworld, having the world back in the hands of the Sith is excellent.

The amount of history there, makes it far more important than any other world to me.

A lot of people criticize it but BioWare did an absolutely amazing job of making their worlds feel vibrant and alive. I haven't had a problem with any of the planets so far, and even the ones I hate leveling on I think are masterfully done.

Edited by Aximand

A lot of people criticize it but BioWare did an absolutely amazing job of making their worlds feel vibrant and alive. I haven't had a problem with any of the planets so far, and even the ones I hate leveling on I think are masterfully done.

I agree, every single planet I have been on, actually feels like the planets described in other lore, which is amazing frankly, Just wish we could visit the forgotten tomb of Ludo Kressh again, like in KotOR II: TSL.

I agree, every single planet I have been on, actually feels like the planets described in other lore, which is amazing frankly, Just wish we could visit the forgotten tomb of Ludo Kressh again, like in KotOR II: TSL.

Plenty of expansions on the horizon. Which actually gives me a bit of goosebumps thinking about it, I honestly can't wait to see what the first expansion is going to add to the game, I almost want them to hurry up and just release it already but I don't have the money for another collector's edition right now, so they better freaking wait.

I'm not so sure here. I think all those people asking about day/night and weather cycles are onto something. Sure, the planets look very pretty, but I think day/night cycles and weather patterns would make them feel more alive and vibrant.

I will say, though, that they have done very well at portraying some of the planets from lore. Coruscant still feels a little too open to me, but I put that down to the main hub for the planet being the senate building, which is meant to be above everything else.

Nar Shaddaa though, is outstanding. In 'modern day' SW lore, Nar Shaddaa is supposed to be a run down dump of a hell hole, and in TOR, you can really see how it started.

Tatooine, especially the Dune Sea, really does feel like you are on a desert planet, where there is nothing but miles and miles of sand in places.

Edit: Btw Aximand, I have to say, I love your sig... Lead me not into temptation, I already know the way... Genius lol.

Edited by dazednconfuzed

Plenty of expansions on the horizon. Which actually gives me a bit of goosebumps thinking about it, I honestly can't wait to see what the first expansion is going to add to the game, I almost want them to hurry up and just release it already but I don't have the money for another collector's edition right now, so they better freaking wait.

Dantooine, Yavin IV and Ziost would be very good.

Ziost more than any, as the planet is yet to be fully realised in a Star Wars product.

I'm not so sure here. I think all those people asking about day/night and weather cycles are onto something. Sure, the planets look very pretty, but I think day/night cycles and weather patterns would make them feel more alive and vibrant.

I will say, though, that they have done very well at portraying some of the planets from lore. Coruscant still feels a little too open to me, but I put that down to the main hub for the planet being the senate building, which is meant to be above everything else.

Nar Shaddaa though, is outstanding. In 'modern day' SW lore, Nar Shaddaa is supposed to be a run down dump of a hell hole, and in TOR, you can really see how it started.

Tatooine, especially the Dune Sea, really does feel like you are on a desert planet, where there is nothing but miles and miles of sand in places.

I think adding those would make them much more vibrant and realistic, I think there is a lot of content that could be added to make this game much more exceptional, if it hopes to survive the oncoming barrage of MMO releases.

Agreed, maybe Dathomir too. Or Thyferra, and the discovery of Bacta.

Dathomir is an excellent option, as would be Telos IV and Dxun, many many planets could be added to the game, if they did say, three at a time, I think it would make the game very healthy, perhaps include PVP planets that can be used until Ilum.

Agreed, maybe Dathomir too. Or Thyferra, and the discovery of Bacta.

According to the Timeline that I've found Bacta has already been around for about a thousand years or so, they just haven't found a way to mass produce it yet I guess.

One planet I would love to see is Kessle, since we know that the Empire has found a way to process spice into pain killers. Another would be Ryloth, they could do a huge arc with slavers on Ryloth that would be pretty damn good.

According to the Timeline that I've found Bacta has already been around for about a thousand years or so, they just haven't found a way to mass produce it yet I guess.

One planet I would love to see is Kessle, since we know that the Empire has found a way to process spice into pain killers. Another would be Ryloth, they could do a huge arc with slavers on Ryloth that would be pretty damn good.

Oooooh, yeah. We have a winner I think... Kessel and Ryloth :)

I've always had a thing for Twi'leks, ever since playing one in pens/paper RPG, and seeing Ryloth would be awesome.

Edited by dazednconfuzed

Oooooh, yeah. We have a winner I think... Kessel and Ryloth :)

I've always had a thing for Twi'leks, ever since playing one in pens/paper RPG, and seeing Ryloth would be awesome.

I could just see the quests on Ryloth being a complete morality alignment **** storm.

I could just see the quests on Ryloth being a complete morality alignment **** storm.

Although, they really couldn't put Ryloth in until they have day/night cycles in, since half of the planet is in permanent darkness.

And yeah, slavers, spice, et al, would make for quite a morality check, lol. (Not the same spice as from Kessel. Ryll comes from Ryloth).

Although, they really couldn't put Ryloth in until they have day/night cycles in, since half of the planet is in permanent darkness.

And yeah, slavers, spice, et al, would make for quite a morality check, lol. (Not the same spice as from Kessel. Ryll comes from Ryloth).

Actually that permanent darkness thing was retconned by The Clone Wars last I heard. Which is a damn shame because it gave the planet a ton of character.

Oooooh! Maybe the shipyards of Kuat would be a good one! That would be an awesome way to expand the space game. Kuat and Bilbringi, that would be good and it would give an excuse as to why Palpy went to Kuat to build most of his Star Destroyers, since they were based off of the designs from this time period.

Actually that permanent darkness thing was retconned by The Clone Wars last I heard. Which is a damn shame because it gave the planet a ton of character.

Oooooh! Maybe the shipyards of Kuat would be a good one! That would be an awesome way to expand the space game. Kuat and Bilbringi, that would be good and it would give an excuse as to why Palpy went to Kuat to build most of his Star Destroyers, since they were based off of the designs from this time period.

That sucks!!! You are quite right, it did give that planet aload of character. Damn Lucas and his retconning :(

Kuat and Bilbringi would be good, but only if they were making the space side of TOR something decent. If they weren't gonig to do that, then putting those in would be just mocking us.

That sucks!!! You are quite right, it did give that planet aload of character. Damn Lucas and his retconning :(

Kuat and Bilbringi would be good, but only if they were making the space side of TOR something decent. If they weren't gonig to do that, then putting those in would be just mocking us.

Lucas is a bastard, everyone agrees with that.

Well you gotta remember, the game isn't even four months old yet and they have a **** ton of stuff already lined up. Hell we're already getting a new raid and WZ which is an absolutely amazing update speed as far as MMOs go, and it should keep the hardcore raiders from ************ too much.

One planet I'd love to see is Mon Calamari, but I'm not too sure how that would go down without going underwater. Rebreathers and weight suits to fight on the bottom? Dunno.

Another one would be the Cathar home world, or did the Mando's attack a colony and not the actual home world? I dunno, the Star Wars galaxy is just too huge to get into one game, BioWare has a ton of work ahead of them.

Agreed, although it would be outstanding to get all of the SW galaxy in game, lol. If a tad impossible with current tech levels.

Possibly the homeworlds for the races available in game. I for one would quite like to see the Chiss homeworld.

That's not too unbelievable to see, there's already a space mission Empire side centering around breaking a blockade to Chiss space. That would be the third ice world though, hm.

What would be an interesting planet is Zonama Sekot. It can appear at random on your map in different sectors. heh, that would be fun to figure out. If you manage to make the trip, there would be some nice loot and maybe some vong. Edited by DarthMat

What would be an interesting planet is Zonama Sekot. It can appear at random on your map in different sectors. heh, that would be fun to figure out. If you manage to make the trip, there would be some nice loot and maybe some vong.

I don't think the planet has even entered the Galaxy at this point in time.

Also: the Vong were stupid.

Edited by Aximand