A list of end-game color crystals and methods to obtain them

Iwipe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good guide; request a sticky! Of note, you should probably include that the black-blue WZ comms crystal is Pub only, just as the black-green are bought with WZ comms from the Imp vendor. Also note that anyone could get black-green from the Rakghoul event vendor, but AFAIK there is no way for an Imp to get a black-blue. (Hax! :()

Good guide; request a sticky! Of note, you should probably include that the black-blue WZ comms crystal is Pub only, just as the black-green are bought with WZ comms from the Imp vendor. Also note that anyone could get black-green from the Rakghoul event vendor, but AFAIK there is no way for an Imp to get a black-blue. (Hax! :()

Both Black-Blue and Black-Green War Hero crystals are not faction specific. Here is the imperial vendor carrying the black-blue

http://imgur.com/WkzD1

Both Black-Blue and Black-Green War Hero crystals are not faction specific. Here is the imperial vendor carrying the black-blue

http://imgur.com/WkzD1

o_O I coulda *sworn* I looked at everything Jensen sold after the Rakghoul event. Thanks for the correction. Not sure how I missed that :o.

You should still request a sticky!

Edited by spacefiddle

Great Job, been looking for something just like this...

Now if there was black core-white crystal, I would be doing backflips IRL :p

Also, heard rumors that you can get the purple pve schematics from the fleet commendations crafting boxes, Im going to try it out this weekend if I can work some playing time around Mother's Day, if I find out anything I'll get back to you.

Edited by Amalak

Updated the original post with a new screenshot of Black-Purple.

Rumor has it that Black-White crystal exists in-game (I know they are in the database), anyone know how to obtain them?

Updated the original post with a new screenshot of Black-Purple.

Rumor has it that Black-White crystal exists in-game (I know they are in the database), anyone know how to obtain them?

Probably in the files for a future update. Pretty sure that is unobtainable atm.

please tell us more! I figured this was a data-mined torhead crystal that was not live in game. What server? what date? please try to nab a screen shot

EU server Legions of Lettow. yesterday.

Player Solomon on Denova WZ. Unfortunately i forgot to take screenshot

EU server Legions of Lettow. yesterday.

Player Solomon on Denova WZ. Unfortunately i forgot to take screenshot

Wow, awesome info. We gotta find Solomon and ask him whats up with this. Seems you have found a player carrying a crystal that nobody has ever seen live! I'm intrigued..