operatives are op

xzoneclone

I cant handle it any more operatives are ridiculous im going to stop pvping because a stupid stealthier op(operative)

comes behind me and cc me and dose the one stupid sword attack I cant handle it they dish at too much dps and just that one ability. Another thing I have to say is ist healing when I was hunting a op he was healing himself with probes to full heath its didn't even have a cast time bar just healing himself to full health its soo stupid im done with this crap if every time I pvp I get knocked down and killed. I know im not the only one that thinks this either because its so stupid. You guys have to make the cc less or the dps less or the heals because im done I never complain about this kind of stuff but I just cant handle it any more. Just nerf something on that cc or heals please I cant play any more pvp im done.

1. wrong forum buddy

2. OP, are you serious? Wow, guess you haven't run into shadows/assassins much have ya? or monkey smashing juggernaughts or sentinals. Operatives overpowered? pfft, you don't know the meaning of the word.

Ha. I recently made an Operative, because I thought the same thing.

Well, I wasn't as dumb as you and thought that they dealt "crazy damage" or "too much DPS", but I thought all the stuns were a bit op.

Play one, and you'll find out who's op and who's not.

"You always fear what'cha don't understand."

I cant handle it any more operatives are ridiculous im going to stop pvping because a stupid stealthier op(operative)

comes behind me and cc me and dose the one stupid sword attack I cant handle it they dish at too much dps and just that one ability. Another thing I have to say is ist healing when I was hunting a op he was healing himself with probes to full heath its didn't even have a cast time bar just healing himself to full health its soo stupid im done with this crap if every time I pvp I get knocked down and killed. I know im not the only one that thinks this either because its so stupid. You guys have to make the cc less or the dps less or the heals because im done I never complain about this kind of stuff but I just cant handle it any more. Just nerf something on that cc or heals please I cant play any more pvp im done.

Operative isn't OP, that particular attack can only come while stealthed and is thus a one off attack, you can't say a one-shot attack is OP, by it's nature it has to be powerful or it's just stupid.

ops/snipers are new fotms, thought they were annoying before? guess what now.

In the hands of a mediocre player they are hard hitting/ hard to take down.

In the hands of a decent player.... omg.

But I'll still play my broken VG because it's fun :)

EDIT: wrong forums lol

Edited by LanceCorporalDan