Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class fitting mounts

LordRaeth
02.22.2013 , 09:53 AM | #1
Rather than random mounts that anyone could ride, I'd be interested in mounts designed around specific classes, such as a Jedi standard mount, or a trooper recon speeder or a smuggler swoop bike etc. I think this would be a worth while addition to the store and maybe make a good deal of money.

AgentJacen
02.22.2013 , 12:51 PM | #2
I like this idea
/signed
"Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the force." -Revan

Icebergy
02.22.2013 , 01:11 PM | #3
What is a jedi standard mount?

I am in favor of the idea though, it sounds cool if they did it right.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

AgentJacen
02.22.2013 , 02:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
What is a jedi standard mount?

I am in favor of the idea though, it sounds cool if they did it right.
That's for BioWare to make up, just like they made up the Jedi ships.
"Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the force." -Revan

Gratulor
02.22.2013 , 05:17 PM | #5
Very much like this idea! But I'd like if it's more of a suggestion than an actual class locked thing. More like the adaptive clothing that while suggested which class it's designed for, anyone can use it.

So here's how I think it should be:

The Trooper mount could be inspired by the 74-Z speeder bike or the BARC speeder.

I'd like the Bounty Hunter one to be inspired by the Balutar-class swoop bike built by the Mandalorians during the Clone Wars. It looks fast and aggressive with it's angular lines, so I think it's perfect for inspiration.

The Smuggler.... nothing better to look than to the Flare-S swoop. Just looks like something a Smuggler would use.

The others: no idea.
"If you only look after your own hide, then you're not a man."

jovianus
02.23.2013 , 03:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRaeth View Post
Rather than random mounts that anyone could ride, I'd be interested in mounts designed around specific classes, such as a Jedi standard mount, or a trooper recon speeder or a smuggler swoop bike etc. I think this would be a worth while addition to the store and maybe make a good deal of money.
The Sith/Jedi all ready have them to an extent, though imho they both look somewhat silly (the Jedi chairs mainly because of the ridiculous floating blocks that accompany them for no apparent reason.)

Though honestly I'm less interested in class specific mounts than in putting in a lot more and unique mounts in general, if some of them are designed to 'fit' a given class particularly well, so much the better.

LordRaeth
02.23.2013 , 11:20 AM | #7
Yeah, ok rather than class specific, class themed mounts?