What's Malgus' secret?

Slowpokeking

We can see Satele Shan turned a lot older than she was in the Hope cinematic(around 30 years before the game starts).

Baras turned fat and bald in 10 years.

Thanaton kept better shape than these 2, he also had grey hair in the game, while I think he looks better than he was in the comic(37 years before the game starts).

Why Malgus didn't change much from the Hope cinematic?

Probably his use of the darkside, when you look at him close up he does seem older than he did during the attack on the jedi temple.

As for Zash, didn't she do the whole bodyswap thing? i'm guessing she has done that a few times.

SPOILER ALERT

As for Zash, didn't she do the whole bodyswap thing? i'm guessing she has done that a few times.

Unless I'm misremembering, when the Inquisitor is running around the galaxy collecting all of the artifact fragments, it's to attempt the body-transfer once the pieces have all been assembled. The pieces were scattered eons ago by Tulak Hord (and his rivals), so if anyone else even attempted the ritual previously, it was him, and the game makes no mention of this either way.

Zash has been keeping herself young and attractive by Dark Side sorcery/alchemy and sheer force of will, but when the ritual is about to start, she drops all pretense of keeping up her appearance, in order to channel her strength into defeating her apprentice.

What I would like to know is if the apprentice retains the artifact pieces and ritual notes, for possible use at a later date. Granted, we'd never see this in-game, but it's a point of curiosity for me.

i just hate how they

killed him in the False Emperor flashpoint while the lame Shane still around(coward and scum Jedi), they let both the republic and the Empire kill the most beloved figure of SWTOR.

yeah funny that, you'd think the republic was going to be winning the war or something

i just hate how they

killed him in the False Emperor flashpoint while the lame Shane still around(coward and scum Jedi), they let both the republic and the Empire kill the most beloved figure of SWTOR.

WHAT?

Qyzen Fess died?!? Aww, hell, no! Not by reptilian space bro!

SPOILER ALERT

Unless I'm misremembering, when the Inquisitor is running around the galaxy collecting all of the artifact fragments, it's to attempt the body-transfer once the pieces have all been assembled. The pieces were scattered eons ago by Tulak Hord (and his rivals), so if anyone else even attempted the ritual previously, it was him, and the game makes no mention of this either way.

Zash has been keeping herself young and attractive by Dark Side sorcery/alchemy and sheer force of will, but when the ritual is about to start, she drops all pretense of keeping up her appearance, in order to channel her strength into defeating her apprentice.

What I would like to know is if the apprentice retains the artifact pieces and ritual notes, for possible use at a later date. Granted, we'd never see this in-game, but it's a point of curiosity for me.

The Apprentice would have to be very careful. I'd imagine the Emperor wouldn't tolerate another immortal in his Empire.