The price is just to much.

xcreeping

This thread is mainly about the cost of things in the game and how it hurts the community. A lot of us progress through raids and doing so can run you 50-100k nightly, others gotta respec for pvp and or heals which is another 25-50k nightly, others get dupe champ, battlemaster, or items from the random roll system and remove the mods to put in other gear which is another 25-50k nightly, and if you wanna pick-up group you gotta expect to blow another 50-100k nightly because as we all know pickups don't go so well.

My problem here is that im someone who enjoys to pickup group with people, i like to meet new people, help new people, and gear new people. But with the cost of all these things it pretty much is killing the pickup group community because the price of all these things and knowing you will wipe a few times in a pickup group is just to high in my opinion. If repair prices where lower id be pickup grouping dailys, i don't mind the wipes........but knowing every pickup group i join has a chance to destroy my bankroll after its already hurting from respecing & raids........its just to much in my opinion and it makes me wanna avoid them and i feel others feel the same.

Repairs need to be lowered & a duelspec needs to be added BADLY.

This thread is mainly about the cost of things in the game and how it hurts the community. A lot of us progress through raids and doing so can run you 50-100k nightly, others gotta respec for pvp and or heals which is another 25-50k nightly, others get dupe champ, battlemaster, or items from the random roll system and remove the mods to put in other gear which is another 25-50k nightly, and if you wanna pick-up group you gotta expect to blow another 50-100k nightly because as we all know pickups don't go so well.

My problem here is that im someone who enjoys to pickup group with people, i like to meet new people, help new people, and gear new people. But with the cost of all these things it pretty much is killing the pickup group community because the price of all these things and knowing you will wipe a few times in a pickup group is just to high in my opinion. If repair prices where lower id be pickup grouping dailys, i don't mind the wipes........but knowing every pickup group i join has a chance to destroy my bankroll after its already hurting from respecing & raids........its just to much in my opinion and it makes me wanna avoid them and i feel others feel the same.

Repairs need to be lowered & a duelspec needs to be added BADLY.

Reapirs r find but i Agree on the dual spec part so we can have a pvp and a pve spec