graphics settings/build

obotos

SWTOR is mostly based on procesor like other MMO's. You need really good one. You don't need expensive card.

Very true, very true, this is definitely a CPU-heavy game, and single-core support at that, but with NVidia Profiler using an NVidia card, you can enhance the default very-high set anti-aliasing to almost something beautiful, but FPS takes a hit. My GTX 680 rates about half as powerful as a GTX 1080, so I'm sure enhancement mode in the profiler would help matters.

I have FX 6300 OC to 4.5 with 7850 2gb, run all ultra with low shadows and have around 130-150 FPS (SH/Personal Ship 200 fps) and in some areas i got huge fps drops to 20-30 and back to 150. No difference which graphical options i have. You should have any good i5 or something, but also I've seen people with best PCs and they got same problems becouse of swtor engine. After 5.0 its better but still i hope they will work on engine, becouse there's difference now.

PS: Try to install Direct9 it helped me (It wont override DX 10/11/12 if You have) And You should see less fps drops.

Edited by tummiswtor