Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mail Issue regarding Character Transfer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Mail Issue regarding Character Transfer

SuperNobbs
08.29.2015 , 08:47 PM | #1
So I've Resubbed, as I always end up doing (Love this game, ugh.)

I'm trying to move my Main character from The Harbinger, to Bastion (Where my amigos are currently residing.)

The issue is that when it gets to the "Okay!" Screen, it says the character I'm trying to transfer has mail, and that mail I will lose.

On logging in, I have no mail. Nothing. I've been stood here for a while waiting to see if anything comes up but currently there is nothing. I'm somewhat confused, I don't want to switch and then find out I've missed out on whatever happens to be trying to get into my mailbox. Any advice?

OwenBrooks
08.29.2015 , 08:52 PM | #2
Best is to submit a in-game ticket and get them to look at it

Maybe the transfer service is glitching , 2nd post today about a transfer off harbinger

SuperNobbs
08.29.2015 , 09:00 PM | #3
Well I'm assuming the ingame rewards for Knights (The pistols) come via mail, and I don;t wanna transfer off and lose them =[

y u do dis SWTOR. Y.

SelinaH
08.29.2015 , 10:07 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperNobbs View Post
Well I'm assuming the ingame rewards for Knights (The pistols) come via mail, and I don;t wanna transfer off and lose them =[

y u do dis SWTOR. Y.
The KotFE sub rewards won't come until the expansion launches in October. If you move now, I'm reasonably sure your change of address will be processed by then.
"Homogeneity breeds weakness: theoretical blind spots, stale paradigms, an echo-chamber mentality, and cults of personality. A diverse dramatis personae is a powerful tonic against these ailments." -V.S. Ramachandran
"Relax. Stupidity produces antibodies." -Susie Derkins