Same crew-mission-quality, different price

bibobpipop

So...sometimes i have the option to send 2 [rich] slicing-missions of the same grade (6 i think) at the same time. One for 2025 creds, the other for only 1930 creds.

Any idea if the price-difference results in a different outcome?

So...sometimes i have the option to send 2 [rich] slicing-missions of the same grade (6 i think) at the same time. One for 2025 creds, the other for only 1930 creds.

Any idea if the price-difference results in a different outcome?

No such thing as Rich grade 6 missions for ANY crew skill.

Rich grade 5 slicing missions however do vary in cost to run depending on whether they are "lockbox" or "sliced parts" missions.

Lockbox missions return a lockbox with credits and when they crit you get a "discovered mission" (a one shot more expensive but guaranteed better yield) for any one of the gathering or mission crew skills (what crew skill the discovered mission is for is random but weighted; getting a slicing discovered mission is rare).

Sliced Parts missions return materials used by various crafting skills to make augments and augmentation slot kits. Standard return is a number of blue quality materials used to make blue quality augments and augmentation slot kits. Purple materials are returned on a critical success. In addition there is a random chance to get a schematic for a specific level and type of augment. In my experience these schematics are only desirable to those who are "completionists" (players who want every schematic possible simply because they exist); very few will want those augments crafted.

Was a bit tired when i typed tht last night :D

I indeed mean grade 5 lockbox-missions.

Maybe i should start writing down what a mission for 2025 creds drops, and what a mission for 1930 creds drops, maybe i can find a pattern^^

I now see what you are talking about on TORHead.com

The missions called "The Fly on the Wall" and "Taking Back Control" are both grade 5 lockbox missions but cost 1930 and 2025 credits respectively to run.

If I had to guess, you won't see that much difference between their results. The "more expensive" mission is 95 credits more. That is less than a pittance; you can get 95 credits sneezing in this game :D.