Level 60 Eternity Vault, Karagga's Palace, and Explosive Conflict.

Anysao

Title says it all. I love these operations, but since update 2.0 they have been extremely easy... now they're even easier! Some of the bosses (namely Explosive Conflict's) possess some extremely unique mechanics, and I'd love to face them all over again.

Could we get a small update of offering a level 60 mode for these ops?

The only foreseeable problem is gear drops... On the other hand, nobody is doing these ops for their gear anyway. Perhaps these could just offer Comms?

(or maybe just making Nightmare mode have all level 60 stuff)

Title says it all. I love these operations, but since update 2.0 they have been extremely easy... now they're even easier! Some of the bosses (namely Explosive Conflict's) possess some extremely unique mechanics, and I'd love to face them all over again.

Could we get a small update of offering a level 60 mode for these ops?

The only foreseeable problem is gear drops... On the other hand, nobody is doing these ops for their gear anyway. Perhaps these could just offer Comms?

(or maybe just making Nightmare mode have all level 60 stuff)

I would love these being bolstered to max level.

I'm going to preface this by admitting that I'm not a programmer and don't know the amount of work involved so this is purely based on assumptions as to what could give the best returns for the least work.

It seems that updating all the enemies and mechanics to level 60 would be a lot of work (based on the problems updating the gree event). However, the main thing that makes these old operations completely obsolete at 60 is the fact that nearly every single enemy attack misses or is resisted due to the player's higher level. If level 60 players took just as much damage as level 50 players, smaller groups of higher level players could face a challenge (as opposed to being totally invincible) and level 55+ characters could just swap out current gear for level 50 gear to experience the operations as if they were still level 50.

Is it possible to remove this level advantage and leave the rest of the operation as is? Bolster is used to remove the disadvantage of being under levelled in situations like KDY. Could it be used to remove the advantage of being overlevelled in operations? Even if it totally ignores the gear of anyone in level 50 or better gear, would adding the bolster that is currently used in group finder level 50 operations remove the hit/miss advantages of being level 60?

Gear would still be an advantage but it would mean that groups could adjust their numbers to adjust the difficulty. If 4 or 5 level 60s have roughly the same health and damage (I'm not actually sure how much DPS increases between 50 and 60) as 16 level 50s in basic gear, the operations would be a similar challenge, though a bit of a different experience, due to the lower numbers dealing with the mechanics.

This could make the older operations a good training experience for guilds or a customisable challenge for groups who can't get a full team for higher level ops. Also, from what I understand of the new armour design system, players who swap down to level 50 gear wouldn't even mess up their character's appearance anymore.

TL;DR Remove the advantage of being 10 levels above the enemies and players will be able to find the old operations challenging by using lower level gear or smaller teams.

• 6 months later...